Where to learn?

Oh no, it's real. And it's all your fault!

Phil, I would gladly accept banning privileges just to help out around here....I promise I wouldn't ban anyone important just for my amusement....just retards for our amusement!!!

Chris

Oh no, it's real. And it's all your fault!

I can't be responsible for every Tard....I don't have that much Sperm.

Phil, I would gladly accept banning privileges just to help out around here....I promise I wouldn't ban anyone important just for my amusement....just retards for our amusement!!!

Chris

Letting the Inmates run the Mental Ward huh?

You can help....we can nominate a trad hunters committee.....but basically, people like the OP!!

Something like that....just remember, we learned it from our leaders....

Chris;)

We already are the tard hunters committee. We just don't have banning power, so we have to harass them until they leave on their own. It's more of a challenge this way!

We already are the tard hunters committee. We just don't have banning power, so we have to harass them until they leave on their own. It's more of a challenge this way!

See, we need banning power...too many morons to do it the old fashioned way anymore...

Chris

Thank you to all that were helpful and not drunk, high, or utterly immature. Must be spring break at the Alpha Delta Phi house at Dartmouth.

Also, I just picked up "Principles of Turbomachinery" at the library. Almost done with the first section, damn good book. D.G. Shepherd is a genius.

Thank you to all that were helpful and not drunk, high, or utterly immature. Must be spring break at the Alpha Delta Phi house at Dartmouth.

Also, I just picked up "Principles of Turbomachinery" at the library. Almost done with the first section, damn good book. D.G. Shepherd is a genius.

What are you trying to design? What's it's purpose? what is it going in?

Honestly dude, I was hoping you would say 14 or something so we could all change our tune and begin guiding you in an appropriate direction. Maybe you could have been the Zora Arkus Duntov of the diesel world. Hell, even if you said 24, we could still help, though you'd be behind the curve. My guess is you are an idiot! Regardless of your actual age...your brain age is retarded.

Please go play in traffic now.

Back