Who thinks BgBldodge's truck will break 500HP???

Floor it's diesel doesn't count. That Dyno reads way high. Anyone who says it doesn't just likes how big their numbers were on it. Lol.

If you can't break 500 on it sell the truck.

They closed the track near me for good or I would. Also he is the only one close to me that will allow a diesel to run. I tried several gas shops but they are scared of the torque.

Will be home in a few and will post sheet and videos. 558/1255 was the max today think I have a couple issues though

I still say she's choking. 600cc with 7x12s on a 66 is a ton of fuel.

here is a couple of the vids i got while at the dyno. its ovbious that i am not getting enough air for the fuel i have. i only reached a max of 45 psi and will peg the egt gauge. once i get the dyno sheet uploaded ill post it too.

[ame="http://s337.photobucket.com/albums/n373/Chevycummins/?action=view&current=video-2012-04-01-12-30-43.mp4"]video-2012-04-01-12-30-43.mp4 video by Chevycummins - Photobucket[/ame]

[ame="http://s337.photobucket.com/albums/n373/Chevycummins/?action=view&current=video-2012-04-01-12-54-29.mp4"]video-2012-04-01-12-54-29.mp4 video by Chevycummins - Photobucket[/ame]

that part is obvious in the vids but i am lacking some air also. i dont believe i had that 66 maxed either at 45 psi.

When I was playing with my external gate my truck gained a nice kick in the butt going from 45psi to 55psi. Tighten down the waste gate and go have fun

there is no waste gate on this set up. maybe i should look into one lol. so all i have is the afc and fuel plate to adjust

If you were overspeeding the turbo I'd say get a gate but your not so don't worry about it. What'd it hit on the streets?

didnt get a chance to hit the streets with it. there was a crap load of cops out today for some reason and when i didnt see any i was pulling a trailer lol will try and check in the morning on the way into work and see what i can get i think i have hit 50 before but dont remember. i have slept and drank since then

here is the dyno sheet with the completed runs today

2012-04-01181805.jpg

Last edited:
hp doesnt drop off to bad but still i would think it should have been climbing past 2300 rpm........

Maybe you should try degreeing the cam and see if it's where it needs to be.

Back