Why won't my truck dyno good?

Yeah I do but he didn't bring his truck to the dyno and I wont be back around a dyno for a while since school is starting back up next week. If I can get a hold of one though I will.

my truck dyno @ 511 hp 975lbs Tq dynojet 40% load hot summer day 3000 ft elevation also ran 13.3 @ 99 mph going into a strong head wind and gusty side winds at palmdale LACR raceway 1/4 mile track approx 3000 ft elevation as well. with dual cp3s stock injectors and a htb2 62/65/14 bullydog power pup extreme / tst stack everything else was stock on the truck at that time of dyno the 1/4 mile mph and et was done with a bullydog crazy larry tripple dog only all other mods on dyno run were the same at that time.
on stock tires 265s/17s so by the #s you run down the track mph & et you should be around that hp/tq range especially with big 35s !
dunno ,seems odd to me also if the info your posting is accurite and truck runs well on the track and street I say foget bout the dyno thats not where you drive the truck!

Last edited:
What's in my sig is what I run on the truck. I'm really happy with the way the truck runs on the street and the track so I'm not to worried about it making the power but I'd sure like to see it post some decent numbers. Guess I need to get back to the track and run it again and get some better numbers. Still won't shut my friends up but it'll put my mind at ease. LOL

BigB82789 said:
2001shrtbedcmns your avatar is playing in reverse!

its driving me nuts too. Ive gone back to look 3 times now and its in damn reverse everytime! :badidea:

Original Big Blue, i know you were Quad's alpha tester for the Adrenaline, and that it surged like no other, but how did your truck run with it? Rowj and others dynoed more HP and TQ with it than the TST smarty stack.

Never got a chance to dyno. Started getting a ton of fuel in my oil and sent the box back to quad since I didn't wanna have an expensive piece of equipment that I couldn't test for him. My butt tells me that it ran just as good as the TST/Smarty stack but I didn't get a chance to dyno it.

first thing you should run the tst on 9 , and the smarty on 9. Ive already done all the homework with running the stacked chips. With both boxes on 9 you will be running max power. If you were running edge with smarty you will actually lose power on dyno no matter what level you are on. Also the dynos everyone runs these diesels on will not load the motor so this may also be a problem with you numbers.

Got rid of the stacks a while ago. Got tired of the mess they were making of my truck. I couldn't even sit on my tailgate and enjoy a cold one without getting all nasty and ask any of my friends and they'll tell ya that you don't stand in the way of me and a cold beer.

That video was with the tst on 7 and smarty on 5.

Doctor diesel, my truck dyno's better with the smarty on 3 or 5 than 7 or 9 and the tst has made it's best number on level 7.

973604x4 said:
its driving me nuts too. Ive gone back to look 3 times now and its in damn reverse everytime! :badidea:
did it just to screw with all of ya....get your mind's outta the gutter and back onto getting Tyler's truck dynoing respectfully

Back