Truckers, lets see your rigs!

Those are not on my list of Euro trucks I'd drive. LoL I'd rock the hell out of pretty much anything powered by a Scania v8 though.

So a contractor that does quite a bit of work for us bought a 2010 F-750 with a 240 HP 6.7. He wants to delete the emissions stuff as well as turn the wick up some. Seems as though there is not much out there for them. Anyone have any suggestions? Or would it be worth the time/money to convert it to a Dodge ECM and such so it can use EFI tuning?

So a contractor that does quite a bit of work for us bought a 2010 F-750 with a 240 HP 6.7. He wants to delete the emissions stuff as well as turn the wick up some. Seems as though there is not much out there for them. Anyone have any suggestions? Or would it be worth the time/money to convert it to a Dodge ECM and such so it can use EFI tuning?
There are guys that can do them.

Out of curiosity. A PDI stage 1 turbo ordered for an ISX about 3 years ago. Ran for about 250k and just replaced cause the guy rebuilt his whole driveline because he could. Supposedly put a "Detroit" housing on it to solve a surging issue below 1300rpms. Would it work on my 12.7 and what size would the wheels be?

Out of curiosity. A PDI stage 1 turbo ordered for an ISX about 3 years ago. Ran for about 250k and just replaced cause the guy rebuilt his whole driveline because he could. Supposedly put a "Detroit" housing on it to solve a surging issue below 1300rpms. Would it work on my 12.7 and what size would the wheels be?

They would surge if the compressor housing didn't have the map groove, all the newer ones had the grove and solved the issue. Yes it will work on a Detroit and also is the upgrade for the C12, it's an S400 75/96 1.32A/R T6.

They would surge if the compressor housing didn't have the map groove, all the newer ones had the grove and solved the issue. Yes it will work on a Detroit and also is the upgrade for the C12, it's an S400 75/96 1.32A/R T6.

Sounds like I'd be better off buying an off the shelf Borg 171702.

Any downsides you could think of to getting one with a billet wheel? I've found them for just under a grand barnd new.

They're changing a lot of the chargers to billet wheels. Another model, I forget which one now has the better wheel and a 360* thrust standard where before it was always cast. Might help it live a little longer when you start throwing the fuel to it.

Been doing some custom hauling for another guy since we are done. Some places are uh, interesting getting in and out of.
semi2_zps89f45d30.jpg

Ground was good and soft on both sides of the driveway.

semi_zps7f6cbb97.jpg

I need more lights lol
semi3_zpsda760238.jpg

Back