Truckers, lets see your rigs!

Calm down... I still prefer electronic stuff. I don’t mind running mechanical motors at all.

I like this truck and I didn’t want one of our cookie cutter 389’s or the isx in the KW.

Not to mention this one gets the same or better mileage than the red truck, and I don’t have to babysit gauges or worry that it’s gonna grenade every second.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Your different than me, the second the red truck had a problem and he wouldn’t fix it I would have shown him the problem.

Your different than me, the second the red truck had a problem and he wouldn’t fix it I would have shown him the problem.

Knowing what I know now... prolly should have. I heard he got rid of it.

I’m still trying to get my last check too.
I’m learning very very quickly just how bad I was getting screwed over. I don’t even wanna know how much money I’ve lost.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

This is why I don’t get the mechanical love.

Same or less mileage than I get, pulling 1/2 the weight with 2 less axles and 1/3 the HP.

My last 5 tanks were
4.43mpg 1501mi
4.45mpg 818mi
5.177mpg 1631mi
5.39mpg 2046mi
5.02mpg 1216mi

And to blow Allan’s mind the increase in mileage was when I went from 3.2” compressor wheel on manifold turbo to 3.5”.

Interesting.

Interesting.

Not saying that bigger will increase mileage but these 2 parts were the only thing that was changed.
c510da8de6a2aa52305fce904753a709.jpg

OK, time for more of my dumb questions....Had a customer's Series 60 vandalized in his 4wd tractor.

I think it's a DDEC III Industrial spec engine...who would you guys recommend I call to get a harness? They cut every plug off every sensor on the engine.

W.W. Williams pissed me off yesterday when they couldn't find a headgasket on a Series 40, so I really hate to call those morons again.

Found a couple other options, just figured you guys would have a good place to start.
Chris

OK, time for more of my dumb questions....Had a customer's Series 60 vandalized in his 4wd tractor.

I think it's a DDEC III Industrial spec engine...who would you guys recommend I call to get a harness? They cut every plug off every sensor on the engine.

W.W. Williams pissed me off yesterday when they couldn't find a headgasket on a Series 40, so I really hate to call those morons again.

Found a couple other options, just figured you guys would have a good place to start.
Chris

Could try Clark power systems down around Cincinnati.

Chris
Slight de-rail, you get my text about that power unit the other day? Should be sending you some more texts soon, my brother-in-law is wanting to get a subcompact for chores and mowing his yard, told him we could check with you about a massey. Think hes leaning towards a deere or kioti so far. You wouldn't be to far out of the way he goes right past you at least once a month to visit family in Cincinnati. Just waiting on the info of what he's wanting.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

This might help some of you. We just had a DD15 that would run an indefinite regen. The Jake brake solenoid was weak, causing the engine to hit target rpm without adding the excess fuel needed for downstream exhaust temp increase.

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

Chris

Got to watch somethings that you get there, but I'm sure Young & sons in Indianapolis has a wiring harness in stock.

2002 7cz with brakesaver 600k miles lifetime avg. according to cat messenger in dash is 3.1mpg. I think I need some tuning. Permitted to 170k lbs. Hauled our big excavator yesterday. Pulled on the scale just to see and was almost exactly 160k both truck and excavator were almost out of fuel.

3D2q26s.jpg

Young and sons good shop? Saw them advertise rebuilt 8.3 stuff

Jerry is a good guy to deal with, though their help is sketchy at best. I used to do quite a bit of business with him, but the fuel shop went to hell then their remaned parts followed. But as far as gaskets orings and wiring harnesses he has more in stock than anyone around.

2002 7cz with brakesaver 600k miles lifetime avg. according to cat messenger in dash is 3.1mpg. I think I need some tuning. Permitted to 170k lbs. Hauled our big excavator yesterday. Pulled on the scale just to see and was almost exactly 160k both truck and excavator were almost out of fuel.

3D2q26s.jpg

If it made it that long, leave it alone.youve had a good run

Back