Truckers, lets see your rigs!

Update on the isx. Hit Cummins dyno last night and had trouble scratching 500hp with diesel spec delete and power tune. 38psi max. Doing his first load today into 45 Kmh wind was 29 psi and 1000 on the pyro. Seems high to me. Dads not happy with the tune.

Id rank diesel spec right with pdi and jball. In the toilet

Here's my dad's teuck. 3.3 million km (over 2 million miles. Heads never been off. My dad has owned it for half of its life. Only major thing he's done is the clutch. It was the original Eaton solo clutch and it had 1.4 million miles on it. Good truck but has lots of blowby even though the oil samples are fantastic.
b5e7569fce05838cce01616ad8ad26e8.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Here's my dad's teuck. 3.3 million km (over 2 million miles. Heads never been off. My dad has owned it for half of its life. Only major thing he's done is the clutch. It was the original Eaton solo clutch and it had 1.4 million miles on it. Good truck but has lots of blowby even though the oil samples are fantastic.
b5e7569fce05838cce01616ad8ad26e8.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

That’s a long time looking that stupid. Lol. He got the dingle balls hanging across the top of the window?

that seems to me to be the equivalent of like a Honda civic or a corolla....just enough to get the job don't in the most basic fashion

Anybody know how much fuel an or6955 will take on a B? I'm thinking about running it instead of the mystery turbo.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

So anyone familiar with disk brakes and what not?

I’ve for some reason lost my trailer brakes. They literally don’t work at all and I don’t believe it’s the truck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

So anyone familiar with disk brakes and what not?

I’ve for some reason lost my trailer brakes. They literally don’t work at all and I don’t believe it’s the truck.

I’ve got them on my truck but other than the actual brakes all the valves and plumbing are the same as drum.

Well... I assumed and it bit me in the arse. It’s fixed now.

So far it hasn't screwed our driver out of getting home when he wants...but it gets dark early. We'll see come summer time how he likes it.

Chris

For my one OTR driver fleet? Not yet, but again, it's winter. When you run wide you can't run after dark, which pretty much coincides with mandated log requirements.

Come summer time, when he doesn't get home and it screws up his life and our business, then absolutely we will adjust how we do things.

BTW, we don't own a flat bed...2 RGN's and a sliding axle. We're wide 70% of the time, and heavy the other 30%. Took a load to Baltimore Monday/Tuesday that was 11'8" wide, 13'9" tall, and 91,400lb gross....The whole world can't run vans and flat freight.
Chris

Last edited:
I’ve got them on my truck but other than the actual brakes all the valves and plumbing are the same as drum.
Steer only or all around? Gotten along well with them? We found out the busses can drive through a set parking brake. Of course, it wasn't the drivers fault. Never.

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

High rates? Not in every world... hopper rates haven’t come up like the rest. We’re all out here to hang. Which is one reason why this Friday, I’m done pulling a hopper.

High rates? Not in every world... hopper rates haven’t come up like the rest. We’re all out here to hang. Which is one reason why this Friday, I’m done pulling a hopper.

Hopper rates around here tank during the winter since all the "farmers" can haul for nothing for something to keep their "drivers" busy all winter.

The guys that try to make a living at it all year try to find other things to haul when they do that. It's kind of ridiculous for most...glad we can keep our driver busy without resorting to cutting our own throats.

Chris

Back