North East Ohio Spring Diesel Dyno Day

Mustang...... Would like to see more people come out that havn't been, it's a blast. I'd love to see some strong Built d-max's:rockwoot:

Chris

come on Walley....The old Blue oval is running and should be on the road next weekend...Hopefully I get her tuned by then. Eric @ Innovative gave me a starting file I just got to get it on the dyno so he can tune it...I hope its impressive...I mean HitechRam is showing some intrest in taking the Blue oval on:nos:

HiTech has been doing pushups, sit ups, and jogging every morning.... On fuel he may surprise you this spring. I am looking forward to seeing the Motor City Madman and the 6.0 twin screw back in Ohio.

W

No matter what Happens it'll be fun. Heck I'm hopin on beating my previous number of 450hp in the summer. I just don't know If I have the fuel for it:hehe: Tim B hit 974 on #2 last thursday before the bottom charger let loose. I wish people would quit raisng the bar :bang This pullin season ought to be pretty interesting.

Chris

Yes this Spring Dyno Day is shapping up to be a big one! :woohoo: I've spoken with Rob over the phone, he's pumped with the mod's done to his truck, and it sounds Chris has some new goodies too! Geez, and Kevin Barr is doing a turbo swap that same day!.....I'm not gonna know what to do or where to be that day!

I've never been to this place before. Do they have a large enough parking lot to accommodate all of these trucks, or is it get in and get out?

I've never been to this place before. Do they have a large enough parking lot to accommodate all of these trucks, or is it get in and get out?

LOL they usually overtake the entire street....LOL it's quit a site to see actually. There is parking in front of the building, behind the building, and I belive he will see if the go-cart track across the street will let him park some trucks there.

*note* Don't forget to email Kevin at TI Dyno with your name for the spring Dyno Day! Winner will get a free dyno for the day!*

Last edited:
Does this usually attract the cops? And mysterious black lines on the road?
Hey Wally, Im gonna need some more power so I don't get too embarresed at this thing.

Hey Wally, Im gonna need some more power so I don't get too embarresed at this thing.

This is a fairly easy?? to answer.....NO COP NO STOP, AND "OH,,OFFICER THOSE MARKS WERE HERE WAY BEFORE I WAS, THERE IS NO WAY MY HEAVY TRUCK COULD RIP THREW 5 GEARS DOING A BURNOUT:kick:

Chris

nothing a little
visa.jpg
cant help

So far.....No cops....LOL but that doesn't mean that they wont show up eventually....LOL actually I'm surprised one of the nieghbors hasn't called the fire department with all the blackness in the air... :doh: :evil

Back