Truckers, lets see your rigs!

But the pre-low NoX files won’t go in a new ADEM3 ecm only an older original one. And if he paid $600 he didn’t get a custom file. Which is priced about right for a stock file especially if it was flashed out of its class. There are factory files that are better than others but the one that’s in his isn’t one of them.

It wasn’t intended to be custom. It was just supposed to be a good solid factory file, but as we all know, it’s not.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

On a PDI stage 1 70 pin. Is there a difference in a 550 vs 600 base file or is it the same tune. If I have a 7cz and ask for a stage 1 tune do I get than same tune as if I had a 6nz?

But the pre-low NoX files won’t go in a new ADEM3 ecm only an older original one. And if he paid $600 he didn’t get a custom file. Which is priced about right for a stock file especially if it was flashed out of its class. There are factory files that are better than others but the one that’s in his isn’t one of them.

Yeah, I mentioned that earlier about them not being able to go in every ecm.

Does all the settings I sent pictures of look like a cat reflash one someone who didn’t know what they were doing? Or I guess both lol

Does all the settings I sent pictures of look like a cat reflash one someone who didn’t know what they were doing? Or I guess both lol

That's that Walmart/Werner/JB Hunt flash made for wheel holders to keep em from bustin stuff up:lolly:

Yea it’s not voodoo magic. He put a plain 550 file in, its not a Brakesaver or pre-low NoX. It’s not a bad file it’s just one that made the EPA happy in 2005 and remember they don’t give two chits about fuel economy or performance. It’s all about NoX, particulates and who they can fine next.

Out of thousands of stock files only a few stand out. As the engines got newer the good stock files disappeared. Like there is no such thing as a good stock Acert file because that engine was built as an emissions engine from the start.

You're not wrong. It showed may 02 I think?
The only present 98 files I could find are low HP.

Auto files being lazy is correct. Peak tq should be between 1600-1800

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

Back