So where are these 700hp 6.4L Power Strokes?

i hate to disagree with the ignorance in this thread, but you cummin's tard's are in for a very rude awakening... 600 with just a tuner is just a few days away... the 6.4 will soon be eating up the cummins. now when it comes to block strength, etc..thats a different story, because its untested and i doubt it will handle the 1000rwhp that the cummins will, but in the capability department..look out. the 6.4 is mean, real mean. if anyone can post a graph over 500 in a CR cummins with just a tuner and intake..please do. i'm a fan of all fast diesel's, but the 6.4 will eat any CR cummins mod for mod... even the tranny is WAY stronger. my CC/SB 4x4 just went 8.40 @ 81 in the 1/8th with just a tuner...thats a 13.0-13.1 ...and i ATE a 24v with gauges on the freeway today...he rolled by with a baby puff of smoke and noise..big mistake.

how many graphs do you want a got a few only other thing was bad of parts and I was 539 fuel only 563 with water meth never sprayed with this set up either look a few pages into it has about 20 graphs http://www.cumminsforum.com/forum/6...4681-official-edge-vs-pmt-thread-results.html

6.4's with 75k can't make it past a mechanic stock. First hand experience. Gonna be a mountain of voided warranties on these things. Ford finally caught on with the CR, but picked Siemens over Bosch. Another disaster in the making from the penny counters at ford.

Yeah but take a 6.7L with an intake, dpf gone and the XRT Tuner with the race 230 program. There is no way a ford is going to touch that and live.

i think you're wrong.

my post earlier post was a bit bold, and i was on the sauce. so after reading it, i believe it was a bit much. i dont know a lot about the CR cummins, just like you guys dont know a lot about the 6.4. there has already been a 6.4 to make 570 on just a tuner and intake, and a dpf delete... IH did something right on this motor, tuners havent been out over a year and its already pretty stout. us ford guys finally have somewhat of a level playing field whether you want to accept it or not. anyone who doesnt believe me, see you in the work stock class... the days of the ford whipping boy are over... just like you guys cant whip up on dmax's .

well I can tell you one thing right now as for tuning ford and chevy have that part easy right now as for throwing the simple mods intake exhaust and programmer yes they will beat the dodge on the new motors there is nothing out yet that adds even close to the horsepower on a 6.7 that a lmm or 6.4 can get, from efi live and sct live wire,

i think you're wrong.

my post earlier post was a bit bold, and i was on the sauce. so after reading it, i believe it was a bit much. i dont know a lot about the CR cummins, just like you guys dont know a lot about the 6.4. there has already been a 6.4 to make 570 on just a tuner and intake, and a dpf delete... IH did something right on this motor, tuners havent been out over a year and its already pretty stout. us ford guys finally have somewhat of a level playing field whether you want to accept it or not. anyone who doesnt believe me, see you in the work stock class... the days of the ford whipping boy are over... just like you guys cant whip up on dmax's .

lol, notice that the bulk of my trash talk occurs in the evenings? LOL

that neon ran you down huh

almost. i beat him , but he was doing 90 in the 1/8th..lil sucker was fast, just couldnt 60ft for anything, and his buddies tore him a new one after that.

well I can tell you one thing right now as for tuning ford and chevy have that part easy right now as for throwing the simple mods intake exhaust and programmer yes they will beat the dodge on the new motors there is nothing out yet that adds even close to the horsepower on a 6.7 that a lmm or 6.4 can get, from efi live and sct live wire,

what power is the 6.7 making with just a tuner??

lol, notice that the bulk of my trash talk occurs in the evenings? LOL

touche'

never have understood what all the brand bashing is about , they all take money to go fast and with enough money any of the brands will woop on ya !
i own a dmax , that was my preference , but have nothing against the others . except for being a mechanic with fleet of 6.0 power strokes :hehe: but the 7.3 was a reliable motor .

FWIW SCT is NOT the tuner to go with for the 6.4 so quit saying that, spartan is the way to go and elite is doing VERY well with the turbos and all that... you guys really will be in for a surprise at these trucks... and soon the 7.3 will be a pretty big player too since they're finally getting high-rpm tuning worked out... stupid HEUI injection

FWIW SCT is NOT the tuner to go with for the 6.4 so quit saying that, spartan is the way to go and elite is doing VERY well with the turbos and all that... you guys really will be in for a surprise at these trucks... and soon the 7.3 will be a pretty big player too since they're finally getting high-rpm tuning worked out... stupid HEUI injection

Not entirely true. An Innovative tuned SCT will put out pretty much the same power

the 7.3 will be a pretty big player too since they're finally getting high-rpm tuning worked out... stupid HEUI injection

I have been hearing this forever. But yet anything to happen probaly over a year now. Only RPM's seem to be coming from a P Pump.

i didnt read everything in this thread but i did see that somebody said the 6.4 hasnt reached 700 hp. you might want to call elite on that one. dallas was over 700 with his before he got rid of it and went with the 6.0.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JN3QDe66_ew

567RWHP tuner only. Tq is 1000+
dynograph.jpg

The 6.4 rods are the same as the 6.0 rods just bigger. 6.0 rods are good for 700RWHP. 6.4L rods should be ok for 800+ RWHP.

yeah but the head gaskets on a 6.0 were good for 400hp :hehe:
ive seen those turds pop on the dyno and go home on a trailer. keep living in the dream world :doh:

Back