5E Diesel, ODRA and NADM Sled Pull Sat. Sept 6th

I cant wait to see my yankee friends!!!!! Some one go by Firemed's house and pick up some good stuff...........

In Alvarado........... not really alot of choices. But you can go up the road a lil ways to Burleson and there is a Radisson (I think), and probably at least one ot two other hotels. Or you can keep heading up 35 into Fort Worth and there are plenty there.

I have a 1200 sq foot home with me, a husband, 2 kids, a cat and a dog living in it.............. No room and waaaaaaaaaaay too chaotic here for guests. Plus it takes almost an hour to get from my house to the pull.

Hey, I'm living in a converted garage with 1/3 of it being storage (so basically 350sqft. I'm sure you have room.:poke: In that 350sqft it is my wife, my dog and I. So, I know you can make room :hehe::poke:

In the past hour I've broken up 3 fights between my children, one of which was about to resort to fists. The reasons for the fights have been, the best flavor of sno-cone, whose job it was to pick up the hot wheel in the hallway (this is the fight that almost had fists involved), and wether it is better to be a 2nd grader or a 5th grader.

No one wants to come to my house. Most of the time I don't want to be at my house.

I don't know. I might want to bring a lawn chair. Sounds like a fun (assuming i don't have to deal with it, and can just watch:) ) Anyone want to bet on the 5th grader? My money is on the 2nd grader

Hey, I'm living in a converted garage with 1/3 of it being storage (so basically 350sqft. I'm sure you have room.:poke: In that 350sqft it is my wife, my dog and I. So, I know you can make room :hehe::poke:

I dont know Chad we may have to come to your place will the dog sleep outside?

:hehe:

Thats okay im easy ill find a place!

RK

Never stop fights amongst yer kids, let him work it out before they are big enough to do REAL damage!!

Of course, I went through a window at the age of.....4. My sister was 8.

I reckon I had it coming.

Bobby told me today he had a Texas version of a monster truck coming to the event along with some semis pulling under the hood!

Sounds like a hoot of a good time!

RK

Back