03/04 updates?

If someone has a 03-05 truck that is setup to make power from 4000-5000rpm and has the supporting mods for it, I would take another Beta truck for dyno tuning if you bring it to the shop.

Lavon

We Just finished dialing in a basically stock 2005 with trans and lift pump only, making a clean smooth 520hp on our dyno. Street driving is very nice, better than anything currently available that we have tested. We haven't put a built engine truck on yet to test how far it'll fuel, but like others have said 4k is not a problem at this time.

Been working with this same product on the Ford 6.0 for a bit and now the 6.4. Just basic mild stuff for now but I like the possibilities.

Might be a good idea to make another Section for non-efi live tuning so we don't clutter this section up and help clarify things. Just a thought.

We Just finished dialing in a basically stock 2005 with trans and lift pump only, making a clean smooth 520hp on our dyno. Street driving is very nice, better than anything currently available that we have tested. We haven't put a built engine truck on yet to test how far it'll fuel, but like others have said 4k is not a problem at this time.

Been working with this same product on the Ford 6.0 for a bit and now the 6.4. Just basic mild stuff for now but I like the possibilities.

So this "brand x" supports 6.0 and 6.4 powerstrokes, now sci 5.9 cummins and direct flashes the ecm on all of these?

So this "brand x" supports 6.0 and 6.4 powerstrokes, now sci 5.9 cummins and direct flashes the ecm on all of these?

Yes, been successfully tuning the 6.0 but just dipping into the 6.4 starting today on our end. Again still early beta but everything looks promising.

This is all very exciting news...

Will there be anything that can be done about my truck's annoying habit of reducing rail pressure to rediculous levels in the colder months? I mostly like the way my truck runs in the summer but it's a constant haze out the tailpipe right now.

This is all very exciting news...

Will there be anything that can be done about my truck's annoying habit of reducing rail pressure to rediculous levels in the colder months? I mostly like the way my truck runs in the summer but it's a constant haze out the tailpipe right now.

This is on the list once we get everything working as it should.

I assume your truck is a 2003?

Waiting for some info to be released. This will make lots of customers happy. Now we just need some breathe easy tuning options for 4th gens so I don't have to spend 7k in software. Just hard to justify at this point. Lavon if my puller wasn't all converted I could bring it up. I do still have my sci ECM and harness I possibly could throw on.

Dam it. Now that i am converted to the 06 platform this comes to light.
I do have a question for you guys. I know on a Conversion like mine (Cummins in a Ford)that the ECM does not work 100% correct and the fueling tables and a couple other things are different than on a Dodge equipped truck. I know the load only showed mid 60% at full throttle on my Smarty.
I would love to see someone with a Conversion running an 03-04.5 run this to see if it does the same thing.

Does this have anything to do with Quadzilla coming back to the market?

Back