03/04 updates?

Yes, wait for a better option. You won't be disappointed

Man I just bought my udc dongle on black friday.. oh well I already have an ssr and I got the dongle for like $30 off.

There's nothing wrong with UDC for the average street truck, I have been able to make an incredible amount of power while still maintaining drive ability with UDC. While having full ecm access and data logging capabilities will be refreshing, I still see UDC as a affordable option that will still have it's place in the market.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Good job Lavon, looks like rpm is not going to be a problem

Thanks, data log showed no mm3 drop, full fuel, timing and pressure beyond 5000rpm.

Lavon

HP Tuners is what I have heard as well.

This looks promising regardless of who it is.

Sounds good. Keep up the good work and who is going to let the cat out of the bag first so I know who to watch the closest. Haha

Sounds good. Keep up the good work and who is going to let the cat out of the bag first so I know who to watch the closest. Haha

Brand X will be the first to officially let the cat out I think. Just a few more limiters to be conquered and I think the cat will emerge... :bang

According to the original Micheal Keaton Batman, Brand X is bad, and doesn't have the secret ingredient of Smiley.

I talked to HP Tuners 2 years ago at Sema about this and they said they were working on it. Thought it was a no go after talking to them again earlier this year, glad they came through as their software looked impressive.

A glimpse of a data log of full fuel over 5000rpm

85ea750a437516b05336772b8cc8d82c.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Back