2013 MDTDC FALL BRAWL! October 19-20th 2013

After day one ....

Dimitri with Overkill racetruck : 1854 HP / 2382 TRQ

VaOutlaw's daily driver : 1758 HP / 3000+ TRQ

Heading into day two , hopefully will correct our traction issues.

( above numbers are on a dynojet 248 in ground set at STD with smoothing on 5 )

After day one ....

Awesome numbers! but I highly doubt it's a daily driver. have a video of your truck on the dyno?

Look forward to this event everytime it comes around! Fall brawl makes me diappointed because its almost the last event before everyone starts their new builds or stops driving them for the winter.
What other events in the area are left? It'd be cool if I get the truck back together for one last shot this year.

Overkill 1854
Wow, anyone know how much nitrous? It did 1539 at numidia on I believe a 70 shot. I don't know if it was a .070 or a "70hp" shot. So sounds like a good number.

After day one ....

so you laid down those numbers spinning? That's crazy and ungodly torque. Congrats to you guys.
Maybe next year I'll make it out with my little street truck.

After day one ....

How did you get a torque reading of "3000+" on a dyno that flat lines at 2500?

It was pretty awesome to sit on the tailgate on VAoutlaw's last dyno run but apparently I should have eaten a couple more burgers for lunch as it still spun the tires.

Congratulations anyway Mark, you gave it one helluva shot.

The few grainy videos that I had seen of your truck still looks awesome.

Post some videos if you get a chance.

After day one ....

Im calling bs on the daily driver part......:bang

Dimitri had 3 250 solenoids. I wanna say he only used 2. Ill see if i can get a video up it never really cleared the smoke up.it had more in it. His botfom end has 150 events on it and with ten grand in turbos didnt want to risk scattering them.

If you have any 2 of the three numbers you can come up with the 3rd.

For example, if 1759hp was made at 3000rpm, they would be over 3000#foot

Yes, I'm familiar with the physics equation for torque.

My point was this - I look at a dyno competition as an experiment. The dyno is the controlled environment, the trucks receive the manipulation. The results are derived by the dyno. No human errors... or manipulation. Humans lead to bias (consciously or subconsciously). Let the graphs speak for themselves, don't "church it up".

If it was published as 1758.4/2500.00 as the screen read following run 2 of 4, I wouldn't have mentioned anything. Maybe it was 1 of 4 I lost track during the hour wrenching and ice down session.

I thought they had software for their dyno good to 3000 TQ, unless I am mistaken.

The graphs read to 2500. I don't know what the software is capable of computing.

I also call BS on the "daily driver", but I figure I'll stick to publicly witnessed data.

Since we're on the subject of skewed information. The winner's numbers were 1856.78/2382.43... as read by the screen outside the dyno room directly following run 2 of 2. Just so facts are straight.

Last edited:
Back