2013 MDTDC FALL BRAWL! October 19-20th 2013

Dimitri had 3 250 solenoids. I wanna say he only used 2. Ill see if i can get a video up it never really cleared the smoke up.it had more in it. His botfom end has 150 events on it and with ten grand in turbos didnt want to risk scattering them.

He don't have 150 events on that engine.... I bet it dont have 50 events....even 30....No point in lieing about it. Did he say this or you?

Last edited:
Dimitri had 3 250 solenoids. I wanna say he only used 2. Ill see if i can get a video up it never really cleared the smoke up.it had more in it. His botfom end has 150 events on it and with ten grand in turbos didnt want to risk scattering them.

It's just loans he's defaulting on. Free money. sign up for another credit card and replace broken crap

dmitri is sure playing it up on facebook. lol

Yes, he's still a moron

Did anyone document everyone's dyno numbers? Lots of local mouths running and I want to see results... Had a wedding yesterday that occupied the entire weekend, so I couldn't be there

I had a great time as normal. Guys if your going to eat, please being food to share just as others did for you. The DGR crew did an awesome job yet again, I can't wait for spring. I was very pleased with my 747hp/1216tq run. I ended up taking home first place in the competition class. Will be back again for sure, thanks for everything you guys do to make this happen twice a year!

It's just loans he's defaulting on. Free money. sign up for another credit card and replace broken crap

Yes, he's still a moron

What a hypocrite!!

You ever had a loan?

How about a credit card?

You dont have a clue what it takes to compete in ANYTHING!! other than keyboard racing!

Your one of the biggest morons on this site...Run your mouth about people you dont Know, Things you have never done, and situations you've never been in...you really sound like one miserable/secluded person.

dmitri may have issue's, but we all do..., but he has done more than YOU ever will for our sport, at a min you should respect that fact that he is doing somthing positive with his life.

Now because i know you will try to.......You can challenge my spelling, Faith, and charactor all you want...Your still a miserable person that dont have a clue!

Jason you are truly a douche !!!! If you ever had the balls you do behind your key board to talk to my face I would slap the **** out of you !!!! Better yet I'm on the road you tell me what state you live in and I will drive to your front door so I can hear what you have to say to my face !!!!! Your a ball less ****ing douche bag excuse for a human being and you don't have the sense that god gave a green onion.... Your a nobody in this industry .. You have no place to talk about anyone nor say **** unless it involes that dick you take in the ass at night ... Now shut the **** up moron cause at the end of the day your still a piece of **** and I wil mop up your ass in anything you wanna bring to the plate !!!! Put up or shut you **** up !!!!!

What a hypocrite!!

You ever had a loan?

How about a credit card?

You dont have a clue what it takes to compete in ANYTHING!! other than keyboard racing!

Your one of the biggest morons on this site...Run your mouth about people you dont Know, Things you have never done, and situations you've never been in...you really sound like one miserable/secluded person.

dmitri may have issue's, but we all do..., but he has done more than YOU ever will for our sport, at a min you should respect that fact that he is doing somthing positive with his life.

Now because i know you will try to.......You can challenge my spelling, Faith, and charactor all you want...Your still a miserable person that dont have a clue!

Wade wade wade wade.

Wade. Do you even know what the definition of hypocrite is? That word has nothing to do with me in this or any thread by no stretch of any imagination. Please, do tell me how I'm being an hypocrite.

I know plenty about you and Dmitri. You fuktards have your entire life splattered like an exploding bag of dog chit on giant billboard in the middle of times square for the entire world to point and laugh at.

You need a good hard look in the mirror little man.

Jason you are truly a douche !!!! If you ever had the balls you do behind your key board to talk to my face I would slap the **** out of you !!!! Better yet I'm on the road you tell me what state you live in and I will drive to your front door so I can hear what you have to say to my face !!!!! Your a ball less ****ing douche bag excuse for a human being and you don't have the sense that god gave a green onion.... Your a nobody in this industry .. You have no place to talk about anyone nor say **** unless it involes that dick you take in the ass at night ... Now shut the **** up moron cause at the end of the day your still a piece of **** and I wil mop up your ass in anything you wanna bring to the plate !!!! Put up or shut you **** up !!!!!

Yep, Still a moron.

As far as VA outlaw ... Buddy buddy take your loss like a ****ing man and shut up !!!! You did not spin on the Rollers you dynoed 8 ****ing times .. Guess what bud competition was only 3 runs period .. You think you get special attention cause your va ... No!!! When you beat me I took my loss like a man and got the **** off the rollers !!! I told your ass I was coming big ...you knew it and I still surprised you welcome to the club !!!!! You did not make 3000 foot pounds ... What you did do was make a dam impressive number ... Took your loss like the unsportsmanlike person I knew you would be and are still ****ing crying !!!!! You have a bad ass truck but suck as a competitor .... You think it was easy to get my first loss in 7 years against you in spring !!!!huh ... No !!!! When you show up in spring you better be ready to run 3 runs and pack it up !!!!! No crying wining or bs .... No show boat display of bull ****!!! I told you in spring I was not ready ... You didn't believe me and got bit hard .. Welcome to the party !!!!!!!

Back