38's and 40's - options...

Man, that combo looks sweet!!:rockwoot::D

Did you figure out what the popping noise is yet??

I'm still getting used to looking at the truck with all the shine on it. A buddy of mine had a body shop do a complete buff and wax on the paint as a xmas present, so now I'm working hard to keep it nice and clean. I'm happy with the wheels/tires.

How's the fender clearance when you turn the wheels?

My tires will be a tad wider.....but I think my truck may be a tad taller?

Looks great....Let me know how they work in the snow. Are you going to the TS open house?

:snoop: TS Performance Open House Friday May 11 & 12, 2007

Bolwing green Kentucky

I had to take the family to florida april 21-28 to go...plenty of time to get back and take a friday off and come down

My 40s came in today....

27582.jpg

27583.jpg

According to my measurements...they have 55% tread, and I got them super cheap :D
Being as I only put 6000 miles on my truck in 2006.....and most likely won't pass that this year, they should be good for at least 3-4yrs LOL

The long box is some pinchweld covers.

Sweet.

Those look to have about the same wear on em as my 38s..........so I guess I'll advertise em as 55% when I sell em.

get em mounted on the wheels already.:poke:

My wheels still need to be prepped and blacked out....so I have no idea when they'll actuall be on the truck :hehe:

As for the wear.....I measured the tread depth and compared it to new.

so far i'm lovin the pro comps. lops of compliments, smooth smooth ride and quiet. this is all important as I put 4 to 5 thousand miles on it in a month, not a year!!

Dayum...

I got my truck in Aug of 2001......just barely passed up 48,000 miles.
I think last year was my lowest total ever with 6k,

I had a few at 10-12k.
But, it seems as I do more mods to it....the less that I actually drive it places LOL

Keeping it parked all winter helps, having another truck to drive to and from work helps........and working 7days a week for the summer limits my driving too :hehe:

I bought my truck in 04 sept...drove it 2 months and it sat in the garage...brought it back out in 05 april and drove it everyday till april 06....Then only drove it now and then..

Point being it has 45,000

Its now the fun toy

I just clicked over to 92k today. Sucks, but it's all good. Last week, i replaced the unit bearings and ball joints, which is where the noise was coming from. I also replaced the batteries. Hopefully she'll stay together for awhile now.

sredish said:
I just clicked over to 92k today. Sucks, but it's all good. Last week, i replaced the unit bearings and ball joints, which is where the noise was coming from. I also replaced the batteries. Hopefully she'll stay together for awhile now.

How has everything been since the turbo and gaskets?

Back