38's and 40's - options...

maybe i should reword it...

I hope you all aren't disappointed... :drive:

Okay, enough suspense??

XATa.jpg

XATb.jpg

the XAT's are 14.50 and look to be a smidge wider than the Toyos, actually. And seeing as the Toyos are on a 8.5" wheel and the XAT's will be on a 10" wheel, I bet they'll end up being a tad wider overall. The specs say the Toyo is a tad wider but I'm going to measure the Pro Comps and see point blank where they come out. I think the "specs" are a little under the true dimensions. At this point, I'm pleased with them, they appear more aggressive than I though they would. The voids are a little bigger than I anticipated and I like them, along with the Load Range E, I think they'll work out well.

Hangers, I already have front spring hangers. I have considered going to 6" springs up front but I'm at the point where I don't really want to lift it much more. I would like to level the front up tho.

Last edited:
Cool deal. Nice looking tire for sure. Looks like it might be a tight fit in the front as it sits though huh?

gonna look sweet.

get em on already.:poke: LOL

I don't know, we'lls see. I have a few thoughts on the front regarding what to do. I could use another inch to bring the front to w/in a 1/2" of the rear, which is what I would like to do.

not sure yet. the Toyos are getting pretty worn down, seems like just in the past couple weeks, they've done worn more than normal. I'm probably going to rotate and run another couple weeks, but then as soon as I see the new "combo" mounted up this weekend, I'll probably end up throwing them on. :evil

sredish said:
not sure yet. the Toyos are getting pretty worn down, seems like just in the past couple weeks, they've done worn more than normal. I'm probably going to rotate and run another couple weeks, but then as soon as I see the new "combo" mounted up this weekend, I'll probably end up throwing them on. :evil

Those tires look really nice. Hopefully they will wear as nice as the Toyos!

As you already know we will need more pics when they're mounted!!:D

You will probably like the Procomps. They have a good ride and wear well, I have had to rotate a couple of time to get rid of a 35 mph wobble. Other than that I have no complaints with X/AT's

They do look better than I thought they would.

Can't wait to see them on :rockwoot:

sredish said:

i might be seein ya this weekend then :hehe:

i have a feeling youll find out on monday :rockwoot:

Ah, that's right.
Get those suckers on over the weekend and take some pics LOL

Back