5x14

cjohanson1

Ok I bought a set of 5x14 injectors I was wondering how many psi I should c increase of boost I only seen 4 psi from my stock 160 injectors

Ok sry guys I have a super b special with my stock 160 injectors I see 50 psi wot in 3rd gear
I bought 5x14 injectors and now I c 54 psi in 3rd gear I didn't change the wastegate
I was wondering if this is a normal jump

Yea I'm going to sell my turbo now n buy a silverbullet 66 hope I can spin it
I may have lift added to my injectors anyone know how much lift I should add I hope to get it done before Rudy's so I can dyno it

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_mDTLphIVY"]Pulp Fiction - English Motherfucker Do You Speak It - YouTube[/ame]

You do not have enough fuel to properly make use of a turbocharger of that size.

Yes that's why I was asking if I could get enough lift on my 5x14 to spool it. If I can't I'd sell these n prolly go with 5x18. but my goal is 600 to the wheels one day n I believe I have a charger that will get me there.

You do not have enough fuel to properly make use of a turbocharger of that size.

Ya know one of my favorite setups was a crisp set of 5x.012's and Stock delivery valves with a 66. Sure I wasnt taking full advantage of that charger but it was fun as hell. Just a little puff of smoke and I was gone! Granted I had a smaller ex. housing, but with 5x.014's and an aggressive delivery valve he could have quite a bit of fun with a 66.

Last edited:
Ya know one of my favorite setups was a crisp set of 5x.012's and Stock delivery valves with a 66. Sure I wasnt taking full advantage of that charger but it was fun as hell. Just a little puff of smoke and I was gone! Granted I had a smaller ex. housing, but with 5x.014's and an aggressive delivery valve he could have quite a bit of fun with a 66.

I like to hear that I hope it's not gonna be a laggy smokey mess

Back