5x14

My bad I'm just goin off of what I've seen, I'm happy with this 66 I believe a cam will help with spool up around 2000 or so

I would also add this time of year in most parts of the state will reflect the most optimal turbo spool performance you are bound to see all year. As the spring and summer seasons approach and it gets hotter you will find spool will suffer substantially. There are a million super b specials out there you can always make the swap with minimal effort when ready.

? About the specials ? I will never go back to one I love this 66

I use to run a 66 super phat shaft with 6x.010 and a mild cam. Granted it was a hrvp not a ppump. Anyways it was a bit of a pain to drive in town. I hate smoke on streets its just anoying but it was manageable I will give you that. A 62 would have been better imo.

Yea I can easily drive it in town with no smoke at all. I also looking into gettin a billet 188/220 cam should go good with it. My buddy has basically same set up as me on a 24v, his will light at 2000 n I may have a lil more fuel than him

I understand but I just wanted to be sure ill be able to get there. I haven't really seen anyone get to 600 with a 64/71, I know there are some but I started a thread and I believe one guy has hit 600 most were mid 500's now I will build around the turbo. But if I had a 64/74 or 80 it may have had the top end I like

My 12v truck is a daily driver with a 64/71 and is well beyond 600hp. It also has smokems injectors. Might want to listen to that guy.

My 12v truck is a daily driver with a 64/71 and is well beyond 600hp. It also has smokems injectors. Might want to listen to that guy.

Got a dyno sheet for that? Not hating, just curious.

No dyno sheet, going off the thread below when the truck was for sale and seat of pants. I will bet the truck is 650hp. My drag truck used to be at this level and I know what it feels like. charger is a ED 64/71/13

03 Ram Halfton 12v Cummins 600+HP/28mpg - Competition Diesel.Com - Bringing The BEST Together

There is a huge difference between a cr truck and a 12v. mine starts at 160hp and most cr are over 300, lmao if I was given an extra 150hp I guarantee it would b over 600

Vmax's 03 has a 12v in it.......
Really so because a 03 dodge has a 12v in it makes it have 150 extra hp? he$$ yea I guess I never hear of that mod, I'd say if he has a lot of stickers that gives him an extra 250hp also? lmao

Really so because a 03 dodge has a 12v in it makes it have 150 extra hp? he$$ yea I guess I never hear of that mod, I'd say if he has a lot of stickers that gives him an extra 250hp also? lmao

His truck makes over 600hp because it was built by a guy who knew what he was doing. You apparently don't.

If it is dyno it? Run ur motor not ur mouth then I will believe it. Also I don't need anyone to build my stuff for me I have a built not bought truck

If it is dyno it? Run ur motor not ur mouth then I will believe it. Also I don't need anyone to build my stuff for me I have a built not bought truck

Hey NEWB you might want to check into who you call out. Max's truck did 597 with a 62/65/12 charger on it at 40 psi and stock cam. It has plenty more now. He also has a good reputation with everyone here and is a good promoter for our sport. He is more than capable of building his own truck too.

Back