5x14

If it is dyno it? Run ur motor not ur mouth then I will believe it. Also I don't need anyone to build my stuff for me I have a built not bought truck

My original intensions was to let you know your goals can be made with a 64 charger. My second post was just to steer you towards Weston becasue he makes the best injectors you are gonna find.

With that being said you are a waste of everyones time and efforts..............

But if you want to talk the run your motor chit all I can say is bring it and some money. I wont sit here and argue with you but I will race you with my DD or the drag truck big boy.

My original intensions was to let you know your goals can be made with a 64 charger. My second post was just to steer you towards Weston becasue he makes the best injectors you are gonna find.

With that being said you are a waste of everyones time and efforts..............

But if you want to talk the run your motor chit all I can say is bring it and some money. I wont sit here and argue with you but I will race you with my DD or the drag truck big boy.
I've told anyone who wanted to help I'm sticking with a 66 I love it over my 64 but I askin what injectors to go with a 66. I understand a 64 can be 600 hp.

I would send my truck to the crusher before i ever ran another silver bullet.

I dont run a ii 66, but a bep 66 and if I drove my truck on the street more id get rid of the 66 in a heart beat and go with a 62 or 64.

I would send my truck to the crusher before i ever ran another silver bullet.

The Silver Bullet is a fine turbo, but wrong for your application. Also, the Silver Bullet name no longer means its a 66mm. They're calling the 62 and 64 that, also.

Yea I can easily drive it in town with no smoke at all. I also looking into gettin a billet 188/220 cam should go good with it. My buddy has basically same set up as me on a 24v, his will light at 2000 n I may have a lil more fuel than him

To run a steel billet cam you will need to machine the block to install extra cam bushing's so the cam wont eat up the block.

To run a steel billet cam you will need to machine the block to install extra cam bushing's so the cam wont eat up the block.

Wish I would have listened to this advice:poke: This whole thread may need to be reconsidered by the OP. Lots of good overlooked sugestions.

I ran a differant cam in the sig truck before the Hamilton and it wore through the last four journals a noticeable amount.

Back