Aug. 29 A.V. Fair/BPD Sled Pull, So Calif.

So who's going? i'm trying.. making progress..2 step forward, one back..

I just finished getting my 5 stage *nx* system hooked up Craig! now I just need to get the bottles filled and the power department will be taken care of..

I'm ready to duke it out in work stock :cheer:

The thread from the dead. Try the sled events section next time Nick. Glad the truck is coming together. I will have the :nos: sniffing dog there just for you.:bang

The thread from the dead. Try the sled events section next time Nick. Glad the truck is coming together. I will have the :nos: sniffing dog there just for you.:bang

cool nick!! we can battle for spraying our way to work stock supremacy!!!

:doh: i didn't even know there was a section for that... noob i am,,

maybe i just inhaled too much *nx*

now why would i want to keep him away from you guys/playing in the dirt, Scott? Have fun in Lancaster!!

(is this how you post in these places?)

got a couple pics sent to me..
2wd pro mod diesel
attachment.php

johny james' K4500 kodiak
attachment.php

Attachments

• 2wd promod.jpg
    2wd promod.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 54
  • johny james.jpg
    johny james.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 55
it was a great event. my second time ever pulling. i learned that the 5R110 doesnt start in 1st if the shifter is in 3rd.... but i hear my truck made a lot of smoke, just didnt go anywhere. congrats to craig on a great event with a great turnout!! and props to nick on his glowing headers!!

it was a great event. my second time ever pulling. i learned that the 5R110 doesnt start in 1st if the shifter is in 3rd.... but i hear my truck made a lot of smoke, just didnt go anywhere. congrats to craig on a great event with a great turnout!! and props to nick on his glowing headers!!

yep....

YouTube - Mike D's 6.4 Ford AV Fair 2009

BTW kat has been posting vids on mcrats site..

buddy of mine is working on consolidating 3gig of video to 500mb.. say he will hav them up some time monday/tues

I forgot to mention it was great seeing old friends again- Mike D, Tom & Sara, Doug & Sharon, Joe, Scott & Dana, Craig, and frickin Timdog... Even Mr. Cole showed up.. Sorry if I forgot anyone..

Hats off again to Craig and those involved in putting this event together, it gets better and better every year. We found out last year that is great venue as it’s a very big and clean fair facility with huge amounts of space for pits and track area, and loads of seating for spectators. The event was well organized and ran smoothly again this year everybody new were they had to be and when. I like everything about this event and if I had to pick three things I saw this year that made an already good event last year even better this year it would be:

Two Tracks: Thats right we only had one sled but had a second track, this was a great idea, and we basically had a fresh track to run on at the midway point in the event great idea in my book.

No sand storms: Great idea on using the MLM scrapper with the water sprayer, look at video’s from last year and then look at the ones from this year this year and you will know what I mean. Us guy’s who don’t run a air filter really appreciate that 

Rental Hitches: I thought it was a joke at first as I have never seen it before. Craig actually had hitches for rent, Again another great idea for all the first timers in the street classes who don’t actually have a built hitch or first time hooking Awesome Idea.

I had some issues with my tow rig when I showed and basically it wouldn’t tow jack up a hill over 1500 rpm’s under boost code. I couldn’t have made it home if it wasn’t for folks like Craig, and Betty who determined what the code was, cleared it, and offered to let me use her shop. Thank you very much

Again this event has and continues to be a great sucess :rockwoot:

BBD

Thanks Nick. Fourth was a ballsy move on my part it barely made it. Thanks Craig for putting on a great event looking forward to it next year. Kinda feel sorry for Tom though.

Don't feel sorry for me Johnny, I will have it all together and maybe even washed and waxed for Hollister. There were some great hooks in the SS class, congrats on the win and props to Nick for getting his truck together on short notice. Who's in for Hollister?

-Tom

Back