Aug. 29 A.V. Fair/BPD Sled Pull, So Calif.

Wow I must have missed that thread, very nice now you going to put up chit like I did when I towed the BBD with a Chevy :)

Okay back to regularly scheduled programing :)

BBD

Cole, your planning on coming down for this event again right? That 2.6 class is going to be pretty competitive this year, I think that class will have the most trucks entered in it.

-Tom

Well Joe, since right now I am in Afghanistan dodging poorly aimed rockets fired by piece of chit Taliban muther fukker's I just really haven't found the motivation to "slide" over to the shop to get some things wrapped up on the pull truck, so I don't know exactly when it will be done.

-Tom

:hehe:Good deal, well, stay safe over there and it sounds like we'll see ya in August.

Joe

Can I pre-register a jackstand organizer?

-Tom

Tell the U.S. Navy that you have work to do on the pull truck and that you need to take off early. I'm sure they'll understand.:bang

The rest of you knuckleheads don't have good excuses I assume. Better get your stuff together.

Craig

i'n making progress Craig- i got my tow vehicle now at least! at this point i can at least run 2wd :doh:

Tell the U.S. Navy that you have work to do on the pull truck and that you need to take off early. I'm sure they'll understand.:bang

The rest of you knuckleheads don't have good excuses I assume. Better get your stuff together.

Craig

Back