Aug. 29 A.V. Fair/BPD Sled Pull, So Calif.

Very great event Craig! Family had a blast as well as my local friends who showed up. Great to see everyone again, it's nice to get all the Cali pullers together again for an event like that. Can't wait till next year, should be even better.

Hope to see everyone @ Hollister!

Joe

I'm in if my truck is in one piece, but who knows I have been sayin that all year.
Nice job Craig and congrats to the winners, wish I could have made it.

Don't feel sorry for me Johnny, I will have it all together and maybe even washed and waxed for Hollister. There were some great hooks in the SS class, congrats on the win and props to Nick for getting his truck together on short notice. Who's in for Hollister?

-Tom

I have two more pulls before Holister, but after smoking out the stands last year I am not so sure they will let me come back, will have to see.

BBD

I have two more pulls before Holister, but after smoking out the stands last year I am not so sure they will let me come back, will have to see.

BBD
You be fine, all of us in the bigger classes will be smoking out the stands, some more than others of course but there will be smoke.:hehe::rockwoot:

Joe

did they say something to you after that? i didn't know they cared about smoke..

BBD

dude you should.. you can redeem yourself.. they MIGHT even let you spray *nx*
i think i may go!

i'd like to see that.

scott- i can pull in o/d and make you look like a saint if you want!!

What other pulls are coming up ? Do you think they would let the kodiak pull exhibition there ?

That was my first pull and really enjoyed it . Would like to do more .

The AV event was smooth and appreciated Craig making time for me to pull .

Thanks and was nice seeing everybody out there .

Johnny

What other pulls are coming up ? Do you think they would let the kodiak pull exhibition there ?

Johnny

They will definately let you pull exhibition there. I think last year or the year before they had a Uni-mog pulling and it did pretty well. Hollister gets a variety of different pullers, it's for sure an event not to miss.....

Joe

Thanks Joe . Your truck sounded great at AV fair . Was nice meeting you .

I will try to make it up there for Hollister Pulls .

Johnny

Back