D&J Executioner

Here is another “billet” engine that was just posted on the gram. Wagler built for Mike Skinner

Attachments

• 56CF44AE-1AF9-41AC-9E3D-D11436D4AE58.jpg
    56CF44AE-1AF9-41AC-9E3D-D11436D4AE58.jpg
    215 KB · Views: 0
They’re referring to Derek roses billet 12v common rail with top feed injectors. I highly doubt they are done With it, I believe it was Wagler built

I believe it was a freedom racing engines design “Fleece” Billet block.

Just watched the video FirePunk uploaded on youtube. Very excited to see how the 12 port exhaust will do. Sounded pretty rowdy on the stand being N/A.

I do agree with the quote " let the big dawgs eat the little guys fight for peanuts".

I am one of the smallest of the little guys lol

I remember it kept pulling the head studs out of the block. He named it billet ***** and it was short lived

This is something I have always been curious on.

Yes Aluminum has great strength, but its also very soft.

There's likely something very proprietary that Drew has done to all the fastener locations that receive an extreme torque level.

Anyone know the weight of the longblock yet?

Steel alloy strengthening structures embedded in aluminum alloys.
I'm sure there's other wizardry involved, but I'm just a guy who destroys junk, so I'm probably clueless. LOL

Mark.

Steel alloy strengthening structures embedded in aluminum alloys.
I'm sure there's other wizardry involved, but I'm just a guy who destroys junk, so I'm probably clueless. LOL

Mark.

Aren't Sawjalls awesome Mark?!:hehe:

Aren't Sawjalls awesome Mark?!:hehe:

Yes they are. :cool:
So are plasma cutters, oa torches, hammers, chisels and anything else required get a blown up, piece of schit Cummings, Cummapart, shrapnel maker, cored out, taken down and in the scrap pile.
Where it belongs. :hehe:

Along with the schittymaxes and turds. ;)

Mark.

There's likely something very proprietary that Drew has done to all the fastener locations that receive an extreme torque level.

Studs threaded all the way through the block ? 10gs from arp.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you, O Wise One:hehe:

A stock head has 6 exhaust ports, and this one has a considerable more. Some are appearing to run parallel, and a few are singles. Just curious on the purpose/thinking behind it.

You are looking at it wrong, they are all in pairs for each cylinder, the ports that are side by side are for different cylinders.

Why are yall debating the exhaust ports.....

Clearly Air goes in and hobbit gold comes out.

I am not sure where to start here.... It seems there have been a lot of false rumors about just about every engine mentioned above. How can I help straighten it out?

All that is moot and it's stupid to think gassers will see the same crackdown... you don't get that "scary" black cloud.

I think the barriers that have been brokem are awesome as do others. Yet the neuce has never been tighter than now and frankly the epa crackdown is very clear.... currently the definition of purpose built for anything post 07 doesn't exist.

Point blank. End of story. Whether it hurt your feelings or not, I'd hate to be the guy to spend $30-40k+ on a built race engine all to find out a yr or 2 later it can't be run.

End users aren't the target, but it's ignorant to think this crackdown is going away.

Anything that’s a true race vehicle the epa can’t do a thing about. It’s the law

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am not sure where to start here.... It seems there have been a lot of false rumors about just about every engine mentioned above. How can I help straighten it out?
Just say all the things, I'm curious about the whole deal

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Back