D&J Executioner

I am not sure where to start here.... It seems there have been a lot of false rumors about just about every engine mentioned above. How can I help straighten it out?

I'm just curious on the weight of the longblock. Also total production hrs involved to make a single masterpiece. Not including r&d time, just straight production assuming all kinks ironed out.

Lastly, any vids of the blocks being machined you can share that wont give away any secret squirrel stuff... just want to see the magic happen.

Also, do the hobbits bring pixie dust to yalls shop and leave dust trails there or...... ?

Last edited:
Long block with 2 cp3 pumps and damper weighed 740. It was missing injectors rockers and push tubes at that time. We have about 2800 hours at last count. We wont know true production time until we make more. The first is not a good example of machine time. There are a lot of pictures and some videos on our Facebook pages, mine personally and D&J. We do not have studs a the way through the block. I know that was a answer someone gave. I did not write them all down.

The 12v billet engine was not a freedom or Fleece block. They have not had one running as of last I knew.

EVERYONE is an expert in the diesel world LOL

Too rich for my blood and too much going on for my input. Impressive machining.

You just upload a .jpg of what you want and the machine spits it out, correct? LOL Thats how mu customers seem to tell me it works anyways.

Long block with 2 cp3 pumps and damper weighed 740. It was missing injectors rockers and push tubes at that time. We have about 2800 hours at last count. We wont know true production time until we make more. The first is not a good example of machine time. There are a lot of pictures and some videos on our Facebook pages, mine personally and D&J. We do not have studs a the way through the block. I know that was a answer someone gave. I did not write them all down.

The 12v billet engine was not a freedom or Fleece block. They have not had one running as of last I knew.

2800? Holy crap man!! That is only like a year and a half of 40 hour weeks :hehe:

Engine is beautiful, brother.

Id have to sell my house and live in my race truck while the ole lady n kids lived in the navi for a year to afford it but damn aint it gorgeousLOL i agree tim, 2800 hours is pretty insane. Surprised you guys get anything else done in there apart from that. Just shows your dedication. Whats this engine suppose to hold power wise? 3khp+++?

2800? Holy crap man!! That is only like a year and a half of 40 hour weeks :hehe:

Engine is beautiful, brother.

Id have to sell my house and live in my race truck while the ole lady n kids lived in the navi for a year to afford it but damn aint it gorgeousLOL i agree tim, 2800 hours is pretty insane. Surprised you guys get anything else done in there apart from that. Just shows your dedication. Whats this engine suppose to hold power wise? 3khp+++?

Drew and his guys are at the shop........ A LOT!

A LOT is an understatement with the amount of work they crank out. Especially at the quality

Did you guys see the exhaust manifold Cody Fisher just finished? :clap:

I know Drew was posting about last night being like Christmas eve, too excited for today to sleep! I'm anxiously waiting, really wanting to see how different the exhaust setup makes is sound.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Back