D&J Executioner

Thread derails is what we specialize in at compdLOL. Thread is about a 3000hp capable 100k dollar engine and were talking about a damn 53 block. Buuuut
Ive seen one crack that was jb welded and ran another 100k miles ha

I’ve got a friend that builds a lot of Cummins, and he said he’s never seen a 53 block crack in an ag/industrial application that supports the engine at the bell housing and the front. He thinks the 53 block IS weaker, but the pickup motor mount putting all the support stress in the middle of the block is the biggest reason for the 53 block cracking.

Total thread derail.........:hehe:

There is some merit to that thinking. All of the pullers around here religiously avoid side mounts as they claim they have seen mains spin from blocks stressing funny. I see it as an anomaly they needed an explanation for but I could possibly see where it may happen?

Where is blackmega at? He is the best at thread derail ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LOLLOL
Hes most definitely at a thanksgiving dinner that is better and much more extravagant than anything weve attended

LOLLOL
Hes most definitely at a thanksgiving dinner that is better and much more extravagant than anything weve attended

only HE can be the judge of that.

He probably won a $10k dinner from his boss for selling $1billion in roofs this month.

Where is blackmega at? He is the best at thread derail ��

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bored-Meme-09.jpg

he's probaby off being "fabulous" or whatever they call it. :hehe:

giphy.gif

LOLLOL

Nah.... we don't have much family we would voluntarily be around so we go to a seafood/ steakhouse we like. But my wife did drink water from a glass bottle that was imported, and I spent $22 on a kids meal for my 4yr old. Spent $210 and don't even have to clean or be around people only related by blood that you have to pretend to enjoy being around.... priceless!

only HE can be the judge of that.

He probably won a $10k dinner from his boss for selling $1billion in roofs this month.

This reminds me of a sales manager I had when I was 16 that was fired for running $6k at a "steakhouse" aka strip club on the company P card when he was out in Florida training a team.

God bless that guy, taught me the art of closing deals.:clap:

LOLLOL
Deep frying the ostrich he spear hunted on a buddy's ranch, because he's always "got a friend that........"

Sent from my motorola one vision using Tapatalk

Deep frying the ostrich he spear hunted on a buddy's ranch, because he's always "got a friend that........"

This reminds me...

Hey Ostrich tastes awesome....

You should try Ostrim. https://ostrim.com

Anyways...

Surrounding yourself with people that inspire you to advance or better yourself isn't a negative, seems you feel otherwise. Why do you take issue with this?

My best buddy is pretty entrenched in the Mason world and he has experienced first hand through his role and rank exactly what doors can be opened with the people you know.

Last edited:
So they are making progress...

Attachments

• 78941052_10214507884285011_4126905848477777920_o.jpg
    78941052_10214507884285011_4126905848477777920_o.jpg
    230.9 KB · Views: 0
Meanwhile back at II...

images

Who knows, who cares. You probably didn't know that Bob Millican left II and went to D&J...

The Executioner is awesome, happy to see it's progress. D&J is definitely ahead of the 2020 curve.

I saw just past 3200 was where they stopped. Just for my own curiosity, I'd like to know how many pulls it made over all.

Back