D&J Executioner

Maybe it's just me but I am a little skeptical that a single charger, non-intercooled, non-nox, common rail is making 3000-3200 hp at 5k rpm.

I've seen several pretty stout triple charged, sigma pumped monsters barely make 2800-3000hp at 5k. Yes if you drag them down to 4200-4500 rpms the graph goes through the roof.

I know single charger common rails tend to peak at higher rpms so not saying it's not possible just seems like something else is going on behind the numbers.

Screenshot_20191218-160937.png
Maybe it's just me but I am a little skeptical that a single charger, non-intercooled, non-nox, common rail is making 3000-3200 hp at 5k rpm.

I've seen several pretty stout triple charged, sigma pumped monsters barely make 2800-3000hp at 5k. Yes if you drag them down to 4200-4500 rpms the graph goes through the roof.

I know single charger common rails tend to peak at higher rpms so not saying it's not possible just seems like something else is going on behind the numbers.

I am like you though, It is neat but to me a nitrous run for a few secs isn't much to impress me.. make 3500hp on fuel for 15 sec in a common rail and it'll be something that peaks my intrest.

Last edited:
so if we take the nitrous away, did it do anything special? **** 3.0 trucks are claiming 1500. Did all the billet stuff make more power? Or power we have yet to see out of a mechanical?

Keep in mind we built a engine for drag racing... We would not build the same thing for a 3.0 puller or a super stock puller.

Keep in mind we built a engine for drag racing... We would not build the same thing for a 3.0 puller or a super stock puller.
This thing is beyond sweet! How much lighter is it than a stocker? Also, I haven't watched all of the videos yet, but I'm guessing that there's some intent for this to run comparatively clean with the monitoring you've been doing to air/fuel ratios? Also, do you have any intention of trying one of these in a puller for the weight savings? Possibly with mechanical injection? Or really make some heads explode and put a VP44 pump on one for giggles! Hahaha.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

so if we take the nitrous away, did it do anything special? **** 3.0 trucks are claiming 1500. Did all the billet stuff make more power? Or power we have yet to see out of a mechanical?

And that's an air limited setup. You could bolt two of these D&J engines together and be in the same boat

I'm not sure how why it's a question of how the oxygen is getting into the combustion chamber? Whether by a large set of tripled or from a bottle, the engine still ingested enough oxygen and fuel to make the power? This is a drag racing application. A single gt55 and nitrous weighs a lot less than a big set of triples to accomplish the same power goal. Plus the nitrous is also used to pressurize the water injection system, as well as run the boost control for the waste gates and the air shifter. Light is might, all around in this project.

The huge difference between this and anything else so far is the head. I posed the question what a similar equipped enforcer tapped out at, and the response was 2700ish.

Wait til a 3.0 puller gets their hands on one, if ever, the next year there will be a oem head rule

Limited Pro:

No aftermarket blocks permitted
b. Head must be OEM or OEM one piece cast replica for
that brand engine. No billet heads of any material. Outside
dimensions of cylinder head must measure factory width
and length. Head must retain OEM valve angle.

Pro:

Engine
must come in one ton or smaller truck. Engine must be
OEM replacement or its replica. A replica to be considered
must retain stock bore spacing and operate with the stock
crankshaft for the model without alterations for chassis
mounting.

Meanwhile back at II...

images

I agree. II talks a HUGE talk. It is nice to see D&J come out and make a bad a$$ engine, as well as produce big numbers. I, however would like to see he numbers once in the truck :rockwoot:

Guys this unit popped 3200 HP on literally it's 2nd dyno session.

Lemmie say that again for those who cant seem to hear above the sound of Nitrous solenoids....

THIS UNIT POPPED THIRTY TWO PHUCKING HUNDRED HORSEPOWER ON IT'S 2ND DYNO SESSION.

Literally a brand new, unexplored platform. Think about that.

And before anyone says "anyone could do it if they had a billet blah, blah, blah.........." Show me examples...............

TIA

Lemmie say that again for those who cant seem to hear above the sound of Nitrous solenoids....

THIS UNIT POPPED THIRTY TWO PHUCKING HUNDRED HORSEPOWER ON IT'S 2ND DYNO SESSION.

And before anyone says "anyone could do it if they had a billet blah, blah, blah.........." Show me examples...............

TIA

I once did .003200 on my hot wheels on it's second dyno session. I think I could have done more but I was only 3 and my mom made me come in for a nap. LOL

TIA
How dare you come in here and rain on those attempting to rain on somebody else's parade?

The billet this, billet that, doesn't matter to me, as this is still achieved on a stock bore space. The radical exhaust design is overshadowed by the shiny factor for most people.

TIA

download.jpg

Back