Danville Performance Dyno Days

Oh man at least! There was another taller dude there prolly 6'6" or 6'8" maybe that I remember from last year cuz he was chewing or something and he mistakingly spit on me! I was pissed

Thats BS Adam. I would of hit the man in the nose and if I wasnt tall enough I woulda punched him in the "taters"!!!!!!!! LOL!

Oh man at least! There was another taller dude there prolly 6'6" or 6'8" maybe that I remember from last year cuz he was chewing or something and he mistakingly spit on me! I was pissed

lol when my buddy dynoed sunday the smoke pipe couldnt keep up and they had to open the doors up
it was a black exc dodge single stack had a goofy idle to it cuz of the pump

Well what was funny is after he spit on me I turned around and kinda called him out, I brought a 12pk of coors light with me and had probably 6 or 7 of them in me by then so I had some liquid confidence and wasn't worried that he was almost a foot taller and about a 75lbs more than me. He was cool about it though, was real apologetic.

Well what was funny is after he spit on me I turned around and kinda called him out, I brought a 12pk of coors light with me and had probably 6 or 7 of them in me by then so I had some liquid confidence and wasn't worried that he was almost a foot taller and about a 75lbs more than me. He was cool about it though, was real apologetic.

Well thats a good thing.

I don't think it was you that spit on me, this fella didn't have a shaved head either time I saw him.:hehe:

Back