Danville Performance Dyno Days

I see nthe same guy!!! Big ol farm boy!!! He had to be like 7' 3" or bigger!!!!

Who was the really tall guy there, I mean like 7ft plus! I almost walked into his kneecaps when I turned around to go into the front of the store and use the restroom.

Oh man at least! There was another taller dude there prolly 6'6" or 6'8" maybe that I remember from last year cuz he was chewing or something and he mistakingly spit on me! I was pissed

Thats BS Adam. I would of hit the man in the nose and if I wasnt tall enough I woulda punched him in the "taters"!!!!!!!! LOL!

Oh man at least! There was another taller dude there prolly 6'6" or 6'8" maybe that I remember from last year cuz he was chewing or something and he mistakingly spit on me! I was pissed

chris watson was there he's pretty tall shaves his head had glasses on

lol when my buddy dynoed sunday the smoke pipe couldnt keep up and they had to open the doors up
it was a black exc dodge single stack had a goofy idle to it cuz of the pump

Well what was funny is after he spit on me I turned around and kinda called him out, I brought a 12pk of coors light with me and had probably 6 or 7 of them in me by then so I had some liquid confidence and wasn't worried that he was almost a foot taller and about a 75lbs more than me. He was cool about it though, was real apologetic.

Well what was funny is after he spit on me I turned around and kinda called him out, I brought a 12pk of coors light with me and had probably 6 or 7 of them in me by then so I had some liquid confidence and wasn't worried that he was almost a foot taller and about a 75lbs more than me. He was cool about it though, was real apologetic.

Well thats a good thing.

I don't chew. And I'm way more than 75lbs more than you. and i'm only 6'7"
I think everyone needed name tags.

I don't think it was you that spit on me, this fella didn't have a shaved head either time I saw him.:hehe:

Back