Drag Racing Rules

I can only name one.

Exactly my point Phil, but Perhaps there are more, that is why I asked him to elaborate. I would think if there were "MANY" then there plight needs to be addressed. Again can you elaborate on the "many"?

I can think of at least 5 off the top of my head right now.

NHRDA allows 1/4.....

Last edited:
OK< who are the other 4? I know Mcrat is one, he has expressed his opinion, but who are the others?

Names dont need to be mentioned, suffice to say you will lose racers if you go 1/8. And not just Pat.

Last edited:
Names dont need to be mentioned, suffice to say you will lose racers if you go 1/8. And not just Pat.

Drag racing is 1/4 mile, PERIOD!

Names not be mentioned? Names cannot be mentioned, because I am pretty sure you are going by what someone has told you and not what you know.

"Drag racing is 1/4 mile, PERIOD!"

I guess we better alert all of the 1/8th mile tracks in the country to close down.

You know I want to hear the names of the guys. Between Timbeaux, Tim, and Myself we know about every Pro Street driver/truck there is. I think it will be interesting to hear what you heard?

Thats the thing Phil, Knowing and Hearing are two completely different things. Thats a pretty inflammatory statement to make on this board. You can probably get away with that a lot of places, but since the majority of the racers hang out here from time to time, thats not gonna fly here.

Boy, panties up in a bunch for sure here. Sounds like people are scared.

Copy of my reply to DaPilots PM:

Im not dragging others into this when theyve made comments on other private boards that have been asked not to be shared. Im not a dick.

Suffice to say that current trucks and trucks in the process of being built up will not support NADM if they move to 1/8. There are other sanctioning bodies that will run 1/4, and they will get the support.

No we would just appreciate you having an original thought, or atleast your "Facts" straight before making an inflammatory comment. The only panties I see in a wad over 1/8th mile racing are from 2 folks now, you, who doesn't race in said catagory, and Pat. I appreciate Pats desire to run 1/4 mile, and have no beef in that, you want to run what you want to run. You on the other hand are placing words in peoples mouths without a shred of knowledge from those folks, basing your assertion upon speculation and hearsay.

No Panties bunched up here. You come to this board here making claims you know are bogus. and then expect them to hold up? That crap doesn't fly here. It must fly pretty good at the other boards you frequent as bold as you stated it here.

SO just so were straight these people think its gonna get something done by sending you private messages rather than expressing their displeasure in an open forum, or with the organization that is making the rules? Can you name 5 other racers at all? Not the 5 you claim have sent private information to you, just 5 of anybody? I'm not giving you a hard time, I simply cannot understand why said racers would complain to you, and not to the organization that they have the complaint with.

Last edited:
Many will be turning away from NADM and not supporting this organization at all if you go 1/8, just what Ive heard.

When you use verbage such as 'just what Ive heard', you make the statement sound as if its second hand information....heresay. The only way to work towards a goal is for EVERYONE to be involved. Don't sit on the sidelines and make statements thru anyone else. The only way to be heard is to speak on your behalf. My opinion for what its worth. :blahblah1:

OK, would you like me to change it to "straight from the sayers mouth" (thru the keyboard).

Say it however you want, but if you want to be taken seriously you need to communicate directly with NADM. Coming on a forum does not fix anything.

I'm tired of reading posts where people take shots at those that are trying to promote our sport. They bust their ass trying to make it happen and then they get kicked in the sack when one person has an issue with how things are done. Does anyone here honestly think that NADM does not want us to go as quick as possible as safely as possible? They need a good show for the stands and the boob-tube when we are lucky enough for air time. NADM does not own the tracks. We are at the mercy of the owners.

Last edited:
theyve made comments on other private boards that have been asked not to be shared.

and

When people say things in private and ask they dont be discussed, then I dont.

Sorry I took Private to mean only you. I am not privy to any "Private" complaint boards. Man did I get owned!

Last edited:
Back