G.M. Performance Parts Duramax Diesel Top Dragster final prep for testing .

Ya, I'll look into the 1.89's before I buy, Ive not heard of them before. My low in the 400 was 2.48 and it was a bit too deep forcing the 1-2 shift just before the 60' stripe which was ridiculous. 2nd was 1.48 and was a bit to tall; I'd prob. made that 1.48 work If I could had used it off the brake but we couldnt fiqure out how to do it at the time. Mike Woods told me he got his 80e to leave off the brake in 2nd though so he found something in the VB that we missed or overlooked at the time. Something right around 2.1 then 1.1 would work just perfect.

Also since the new release of the aftermarket Reid 400 case thats way over due, it looks like a 2 speed 400 is going to get popular. Heavy internals plus this would give me a 2.10 then 1.1. Humm

This is good news for me.

and here is a little tease , for 400+ cfm cylinder heads

LSX32vpairheadsonengineblockwithrockerscovers011.jpg

Sure looks good Greg. Cant wait untill you get her dialed in. Im sure shes going to be a runner.

Last edited:
Lookin good Greg! I like the new Internet persona as well. Keep the pictures low and recent, and keep the updates going on the rail without getting too far off track, and I think you'll earn more respect than you already have. It'll be awesome to see it finally go down track, in my opinion we can never have enough diesel dragsters!

September 14-16 Thunder Valley Raceway Park Noble, Okla. Top Dragster

Sept. 20-23 Texas Motorplex • Dallas, TX Super Comp

October 12-14 Royal Purple Raceway Park Houston, Texas Top Dragster 0r October 12-14 JEGS NHRA Pacific SPORTSnationals Las Vegas, Nev. Top Dragster

Oct. 25–28 The Strip at Las Vegas Motor Speedway • Las Vegas Top Dragster

SEMA Oct 30 – Nov 2
November 2-4 The Strip at Las Vegas Motor Speedway Las Vegas, Nev. Top Dragster

I live about an hour away from Thunder Valley Raceway. It will be great to see this thing run.

I live about an hour away from Thunder Valley Raceway. It will be great to see this thing run.

Come and hang out with us, we will be running Top Dragster, competition eliminator and Super Gas. That is a good track, and will take anything you can throw at it, but the air always sucks. DA is usually 4000+ feet

Received the first of two battery’s I will be running. The first Brail AGM battery is for bracket racing and SC it has over 1000 amps and only weighs 20 lbs. The Brail 14 volt Lithium Ion battery that is 1000 plus amps and only weighs 9 lbs, is a few days behind in shipping. The ECM needs the extra voltage to make full power to 6000 rpm’s .

IMAG1130.jpg

Last edited:
Here are some better pictures of the front pump drive. I am under driving the pumps off the cam. This is necessary to keep the pumps in their most efficient operation range. I am driving the pumps at 63% of engine speed.
I’m using 2 matched Industrial Injection Dragon fire 125% pumps along with their 53 liter injectors
these pumps are used jig pumps

420919_313442548692283_212116095491596_847107_2097472135_n.jpg

Someone finally put a flow through pump on a unit platform, I'd say Airdog and FASS should take note.

Someone finally put a flow through pump on a unit platform, I'd say Airdog and FASS should take note.

I would say you totally right, Fuel Labs is one of the leaders in the mainstream world, and now they have come to the diesel world with some advanced pumps.

greg any chance that fuel lab will release that to the public? i have used their pumps on my procharged alky carb stuff for awhile but would love to run that setup on my diesel you have pictured.

greg any chance that fuel lab will release that to the public? i have used their pumps on my procharged alky carb stuff for awhile but would love to run that setup on my diesel you have pictured.

I believe they already have....called the Velocity series I think.

Everything looks good Greg.....but I would think your sponsors or parts suppliers would at least appreciate their names spelled correctly.....

Chris

Edit...Damn, T$ treed me

Back