Highest single CP3 HP ?

With the EZ plugged in, the ECM loaded 55%. But with just the Smarty itself, the load was 68%.

I made 481 with just a Smarty and then 653 by adding a EZ in 2 minutes. 172hp gain with just a pressure box. That is a little overboard.

With the EZ plugged in, the ECM loaded 55%. But with just the Smarty itself, the load was 68%.

I made 481 with just a Smarty and then 653 by adding a EZ in 2 minutes. 172hp gain with just a pressure box. That is a little overboard.

Joey- that just doesnt sound right. Funky stuff- i have 3 injection events- you have this bs- lol

your numbers still seem low????

I saw what was said about the ECM only seeing 3V due to the boost fooling.

That is not a road to look down for a cure. Mine loads to 69% as measured on a DRB...03 motor.
I also run a manual boost fooler I had made on the MAP sensor...my sensor can only read 37psi but I can make 58psi without any boost foolers other than the Smarty. I can hit 62 when I turn up the MP8 but I'm sure that's just the extra fuel doing it's job.

Joey- that just doesnt sound right. Funky stuff- i have 3 injection events- you have this bs- lol

your numbers still seem low????

I am going to add a TST soon and then lets hope she does a lot better Joel.

I would like to be in the 740+ range at the least before I put the bottle to her on the dyno.

Overall I see 75psi,but on dyno was 62-65ish. But that wasn't bugging me.

My best was 11.63 @ 119mph on fuel in a 7100 pound truck with me in it
on fuel only. dynos 825

11.20 @ 126.5 mph on spray truck dynos about 985 with a II single pump and single II 66 charger

I have traction issues LOL

My best was 11.63 @ 119mph on fuel in a 7100 pound truck with me in it
on fuel only. dynos 825

11.20 @ 126.5 mph on spray truck dynos about 985 with a II single pump and single II 66 charger

I have traction issues LOL
Devon- that is awsome- and moving pretty good
What do you have for injectors?

there DDP speced to Barry voltner at NADP I have no clue what they are

all he said was there smaller then one would think

Yes yes the whole truck works great to bad im selling it i do like the truck I just have another project im working on. And if it dont sell i will push it into the tens next year i guess.

bump.....anything new out there? Im looking to make over 1000 on a single pump....waiting on the Frankenpump to be done i guess?

Project X Diesel
single Industrial Injection Silver Bullet 66, single stage II CP3 pump, Brady’s Project X special injectors 29 LPM . MaxSpool 2.5 cam, springs, pushrods. RayMac ported head , and ZZ side draft stainless manifold . Diablo Predator programmer, Dr Performance Project X special module.

847 HP fuel only best time fuel only 11.79 122 mph best MPH in land speed trials 154 mph .

947 hp single .125 NX progressive , best ET on one stage 11.39 @ 125.66 land speed 166 mph
2 stages .125 NX progressive hp ???? estimate 1100 hp ET 11.41 @ 129.88 traction limited pass all this at 6100 lbs .
237,000 miles short block on first head gasket, after installations of RayMac head with zero retorques.

Winner Hot Rod Drag Week quickest Diesel award 2006 , 2007
3 ECTA land Speed records

how much does a cylinder head cost with that kind of work, header,zz,ported etc, also arent the II 29lpm like a stock 305/555 flow rating, i would like a cylinder head similar to project x.

Back