MHP 1mm+, ZZ Fab, 103# springs, fresh from MHP.

You know the difference. Anyone that builds these trucks knows better. And far as holding up the thin wire they use in o rings will start to crack from heat cycles after prolog use on the street. This dummy has prob got fire rings and thinks it's an o ring. I know the difference and bob fagget can call any reputable shop and ask so he too can get schooled cause that's what he likes to do. Call and bother every shop to try to prove someone wrong but never can and looks like a dumb fuc&. Hell instead of trying to act like you have a fast truck actually buy parts and make it one :lolly::lolly::lolly:

I know what I have and I know how it hold up on my truck and many many others you don't even have a clue what your talking about
943f616ef283027ca6cf0aa69865d439.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did you do that yourself too ? Cause it looks like ****. Pits and scaring around the rings. That wasn't cut and decked on a CNC machine

Where's the mods at? Someone ban this worthless waste of space

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Broke ? I'm sorry what do you drive or even own much less. Y'all think cause y'all post and copy people's builds that y'all are builders ? Hell yall don't even have a mild built truck and it makes y'all what again ? Not ****. I've got more in parts then you have in your whole truck. But I'm broke ? If I was gonna build a truck I wouldn't build a 20 year old pos like you have to start with and I sure wouldn't uld try bragging about it either. If y'all make such great money buy a 3rd or 4th gen and then build it not a 97 clunker. Do you even have all your teeth and hair cut Joe Dirt?

“Perhaps the less we have, the more we are required to brag.”
― John Steinbeck, East of Eden

“The truest human is the one whose conduct proceeds from goodwill and an acute sense of propriety, and whose self control is equal to all emergencies; who does not make the poor man conscious of his poverty, the obscure man of his obscurity, or any man of his inferiority or deformity; who is himself humbled if necessity compels him to humble another; who does not flatter wealth, cringe before power, or boast of his own possessions or achievements; who speaks with frankness but always with sincerity and sympathy; whose deed follows his word; who thinks of the rights and feelings of others rather than his own; and who appears well in any company, a man with whom honor is sacred and virtue safe.”
― Markesa Yeager

“And I saw on this hill, since my eyesight's so keen, the two biggest fools that have ever been seen! And the fools that I saw were none other than you, who seem to have nothing else better to do than sit here and argue who's better than who!”
― Dr. Seuss, Yertle the Turtle and other Stories-Bartholomew and the Oobleck

Pretty sad that a playmate and a Dr. Seuss book displays more humility than a 30 year old who claims to be successful and intelligent. Most of us have forgotten more than you will ever know at a younger age than you. Take your trailer park story somewhere else. We aren't buying it and you aren't proving anything.

Lol sorry I called you $hit job out of cutting rings. Must be a custom job by yourself again. It shows the quality and attention to detail lmoa

Joe dirt

“Perhaps the less we have, the more we are required to brag.”
― John Steinbeck, East of Eden
!!!
“The truest human is the one whose conduct proceeds from goodwill and an acute sense of propriety, and whose self control is equal to all emergencies; who does not make the poor man conscious of his poverty, the obscure man of his obscurity, or any man of his inferiority or deformity; who is himself humbled if necessity compels him to humble another; who does not flatter wealth, cringe before power, or boast of his own possessions or achievements; who speaks with frankness but always with sincerity and sympathy; whose deed follows his word; who thinks of the rights and feelings of others rather than his own; and who appears well in any company, a man with whom honor is sacred and virtue safe.”
― Markesa Yeager
Wow you can read from picture books. Your mom must be so proud !!
“And I saw on this hill, since my eyesight's so keen, the two biggest fools that have ever been seen! And the fools that I saw were none other than you, who seem to have nothing else better to do than sit here and argue who's better than who!”
― Dr. Seuss, Yertle the Turtle and other Stories-Bartholomew and the Oobleck

Pretty sad that a playmate and a Dr. Seuss book displays more humility than a 30 year old who claims to be successful and intelligent. Most of us have forgotten more than you will ever know at a younger age than you. Take your trailer park story somewhere else. We aren't buying it and you aren't proving anything.
. Wow you can read picture books your mom must be so proud !!!

Is this what CF is like?

I'm by no means an expert on anything, but it's not hard to see through the macho man genius facade, and realize that a) troll or b) "slow".

I know the difference and bob fagget can call any reputable shop and ask so he too can get schooled cause that's what he likes to do. Call and bother every shop to try to prove someone wrong but never can and looks like a dumb fuc&.

This truly has to be a sign of a mental disorder.

Hey wasn't you told to stfu earlier ^. When I want your mouth I'll call your wife and tell to give your balls back and allow you to answer the phone and talk

Is this what CF is like?

I'm by no means an expert on anything, but it's not hard to see through the macho man genius facade, and realize that a) troll or b) "slow".

For the most part no. But this guy is for real. I believe at one point he had a 100k dollar build. He had all the parts on order, and made claims of how bad the truck was based on what he THOUGHT it should make. He buries himself and his stories every post.

Hey wasn't you told to stfu earlier ^. When I want your mouth I'll call your wife and tell to give your balls back and allow you to answer the phone and talk

Didn't we tell you to stop being a trailer park water head earlier?

Wow I have to say this is most impressive 3 day classifieds ****storm I have ever seen! Nice work everyone! haha

Greeny... The valves are actually undersized just for you. And I'll include a tub of plumbers putty for the fire rings.

This truly has to be a sign of a mental disorder.

Don't deny it puss. Just like a bitc@ trying to crawl fish. You try calling all these shops trying to ask and make a point and get proved wrong time and time again. Maybe one day you'll go fast Ricky Bobby

Back