MHP 1mm+, ZZ Fab, 103# springs, fresh from MHP.

You know the difference. Anyone that builds these trucks knows better. And far as holding up the thin wire they use in o rings will start to crack from heat cycles after prolog use on the street. This dummy has prob got fire rings and thinks it's an o ring. I know the difference and bob fagget can call any reputable shop and ask so he too can get schooled cause that's what he likes to do. Call and bother every shop to try to prove someone wrong but never can and looks like a dumb fuc&. Hell instead of trying to act like you have a fast truck actually buy parts and make it one :lolly::lolly::lolly:

You probably should stop. You still don't understand that basic concept. Easier to go hide in a hole.

Yeah probably closer to 50 trying to keep the dream alive and can't come to reality and give up. That you'll only ever have the old trash truck they used for the last 10 years for the city of inbreedville that you bought at the city auction and try to turn a turd into something nice. You can't polish $hit into gold old man. It will still be $hit regardless what you do.

Lol yeah way to puss out. Bob fagget. That's the real womans way out of answering the comment. That's the bitc$ way out. Figures it's about like your truck. A joke.

Way out of what? I'm confused? Take your little disposable camera out to the parking lot of your "manufactured home park," snap a pictures of your super truck, head down to your one stop shop, wal-mart, get them developed, then head to the library, or libary as you likely pronounce it, upload them onto the computer, and post them in this here thread. Can you understand that? Here, a little slower.

Pic.....

Tures.......

Of........

Your..........

Truck.........

You probably should stop. You still don't understand that basic concept. Easier to go hide in a hole.

Of course another pro builder that has a pos truck but is a race queen on here. Go scrap the junk and buy a nice one to start with then spend some money and make it something vs the $hit you have now. And you said go crawl in a hole ? Well send me your ol lady's number and I'll get in line and wait my turn after everyone else

Your definitions were too vague. I have another question.

Barring MLS gaskets like those for a CR which have been proven to not need O-rings, why wouldn't a 12v head warp with the 2 different materials on stock gaskets?

Question was about the head and not for comments. Build yalls stuff how y'all want but keep it to yourselves unless it's useful. It's always the haters that can't afford to build much of anything and pieced together that always make smart comments.

You do realize you have the most comments in this thread right?

Of course another pro builder that has a pos truck but is a race queen on here. Go scrap the junk and buy a nice one to start with then spend some money and make it something vs the $hit you have now. And you said go crawl in a hole ? Well send me your ol lady's number and I'll get in line and wait my turn after everyone else

I was being serious. It's very basic.
f511d5a6d2b777d009a68e068ba4864b.jpg

This is a fire ring. You had the definitions mixed up. Let someone else build your engines. Then come out and race and see what you have. Either way that's a fire ring.

best sale thread ever !

ive learned orings suck , they dont seal , they warp the head , they crack and cause head gasket faliures . the only way to properly surface a head is on a cnc machine ( i wonder how they used to do it ? ) 425's suck , they are for kiddies . boost stretches head studs .....and running vgt / 475's combos are like drinking your first beer.

best sale thread ever !

ive learned orings suck , they dont seal , they warp the head , they crack and cause head gasket faliures . the only way to properly surface a head is on a cnc machine ( i wonder how they used to do it ? ) 425's suck , they are for kiddies . boost stretches head studs .....and running vgt / 475's combos are like drinking your first beer.

Speaking of beer I need to buy you a case for that enlightenment!:rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot:

best sale thread ever !

And.....800hp is "child's play."

800 is childs play. And you will learn your lesson using $400 studs in a 30k build if you ever grows enough balls to go that fast

What size injectors for 800 hp?
http://www.competitiondiesel.com/forums/showthread.php?t=188878

Back