MHP 1mm+, ZZ Fab, 103# springs, fresh from MHP.

I can not believe that someone can be so ignorant as to ask such seemingly basic questions, only 2-3 months ago, and now here he is making a complete fool of himself. The narcissism is strong with this one.

So this is what regularly goes down outside the confines of YellowBullet and CompD...unreal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have trolled people before for some laughs online but this seems like blatant stupidity and I cannot understand why he would come back for more. It is ok to be stupid but don't throw stones if you live in a glass house. (green may need to google that to fully comprehend what I am saying).

Green you may need some more hints for what I said earlier: I am not above the age of 30 and I am not 30. However, you are 30 according to an earlier post. Get it yet?

Last edited:
Archetypal Matriarch issues with socio-economic delusion on the side . So much funz

Sent from my XT1053 using Tapatalk

Oh f*ck my life.

A yellowbullet comparison...

This forum is getting close to it's all time low.

A comparison was never expressly made, nor was it implied. I simply mentioned that those were the only two forums I frequented. I find the "tolerated ignorance" on other forums to be...well, intolerable.
Also, this is 2016, friend...low is the new high.

It's been a while but Many years ago **** talkers would find their way to CompD and a overwhelming members smack down would verbally pummel the stupid know it alls right back under the rock they crawled out from! Nice to see this once again and by the way the links are AWESOME! Can't believe it happened in the sale section!

Here I am at work, and tried to finish this read. Ooooha my eyes. Iv got to find something else to do. I know I'm crazy as hell,but Not knowing you are!?!? That's it

Wow thanks for figuring out who he was. I remember those shenanigans

To everyone still wondering and PM'ing me, the trade is a done deal. Parts shipping next week.

Back