Nitrous Express Quest for the 6’s Dragster update.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Penalty_.jpg

why does Nastygirl have the same pic of the two cp3s mounted on the block in the Duramax section?

why does Nastygirl have the same pic of the two cp3s mounted on the block in the Duramax section?

Keith knows Curtis as well.

Curtis does some bad boy stuff. His name isn't tossed around in public too much. But, in the background he builds some bad boy Duramax engines and parts.

~Wes~

I was sold on the GV when I watched as the winner of Drag week in a 3500 hp 2800 torque Camaro drove the entire route

Seriously...what was this car??? I do not doubt this what-so ever. So don't think that I am going to get in a silly argument over a car...but I mean it had to be so insane, 500 inch P/S are only putting out 1650-1750hp and going 6.50's What did this Camaro go...6.10's??? If so...then I'll tell you something...

You talking about the black 67 camaro with a procharger? Someone lied to you if they said it made 3500hp. More like 1900-2000 at best. 500 inchers making 1650-1750...crack is bad man. The car should be fine at 280 inches. With that much torque.

I saw that Camaro at Autorama in Detroit....that thing is badasss!
I'll think his plaque said it was 2400 hp.

500 inchers making 1650-1750...crack is bad man.

The ADRL Outlaw 10.5 car my brother works on has a 454 cubic inch billet small block that pegged a dyno at 1800 hp.
Considering it's a 4:20 car in the 1/8th it's well over 1800. The car ran 4.40's at 3100 lbs.

500 inchers making 1650-1750...crack is bad man.

My friend...I promise that 90% of all NHRA Pro Stock uses 500 cubes (thats the limit) on Racing Gas, Naturally Apirated, and make 1700hp. That is on 2 Dominator Style Carbs. No Splitting either! No NITROUS, NO TURBOS, NO BLOWERS, just 500 cubic inches pumping out lots of ponies. I be Greg Anderson is getting close to 2000hp. Oh year, and they still have to row thru 5 gears, no air shifters allowed!

My friend...I promise that 90% of all NHRA Pro Stock uses 500 cubes (thats the limit) on Racing Gas, Naturally Apirated, and make 1700hp. That is on 2 Dominator Style Carbs. No Splitting either! No NITROUS, NO TURBOS, NO BLOWERS, just 500 cubic inches pumping out lots of ponies. I be Greg Anderson is getting close to 2000hp. Oh year, and they still have to row thru 5 gears, no air shifters allowed!

the difference between the top quilifer in ProStock and the bottom of the field might be 20 hp at most, and the number in 500 cid ProStock is 1380 to 1400

and whats wrong with rowing , no stick, no &*%$#.

Since we're taking pictures of it around ...

Look! I found these rare pictures of the Quest for 6's rail during it's world tour... :hehe:

Attachments

• china.jpg
    china.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 96
  • climbing-everest.jpg
    climbing-everest.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 79
  • giza.jpg
    giza.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 68
  • jumping-volcano.jpg
    jumping-volcano.jpg
    112.7 KB · Views: 81
napoleon_dynamite_html.jpg

You're dragster's so cool...shocks...pegs...jumping volcanoes. Uhh...

Just messin' with ya :hehe:
Gonna need a lot of *nx* to get to the 6's.

Later
B. Dub

Still wrong. IHRA pro stock cars don't make much more than that. As Greg stated, its around 1400. Unbroken, whats Todd's fastest time with that car so far 4.3-something? A real pro stock car runs a bigger tire, which it can hit much harder than a 10.5...note the .980 60' a pro stock can turn vs a high 1.0-1.15 the 10.5 will.

4.33 to date...then they smoked a motor.
That was the 3rd time out with the new car I think....ran lean on the #8 hole if I remember right. Flame cut the head to the point you could stick your finger in and feel the valves.
Glad I don't foot the bill for that thing. LOL

Look! I found these rare pictures of the Quest for 6's rail during it's world tour... :hehe:

That is Freaking awesome.
Greg, were you scared when you went to summit Everest? LOL

napoleon_dynamite_html.jpg

You're dragster's so cool...shocks...pegs...jumping volcanoes. Uhh...

Just messin' with ya :hehe:
Gonna need a lot of *nx* to get to the 6's.

Later
B. Dub

Dude, that is soooo badasssssss
Can LaFawndah drive? LOL

napoleon_dynamite_13.jpg

Better hope that thing dont go into tire shake or LaFawndah's ass is libel' to knock the helmet off her head and break her ankles. :hehe:

I am going to the local track Saturday to run Kirks new Top Dragster down the track, I need to shake it down it’s a B1 Dodge 555 all aluminum, 1200 hp ride .

Kirk wants to licenses James his service director and Kirks Son .
I also hope to get Samantha her first taste of 1.00 60 foots later this month in this car . I think that Curtis is also going to get his chance behind the wheel later on.

So Timmy the offer stands come on down and I’ll strap you in . Think God for throttle stops .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back