Nitrous Express Quest for the 6’s Dragster update.

Status
Not open for further replies.
greggy boy, I can pick up the phone & call the man that put a diesel in the truck that you lay claim to be the builder of. You know who built that truck, you know his name. Yes you worked on the truck, you didnt build the truck.There were 2 of those trucks built built at the same time in Washington.
Oh yes, & from now on if you mention my name it had better have Mr. in front of it........................you counterfeit !!!!!

i talked to the man who built those 2 trucks as well he was in bowling green racing this year he now has a 1930 dodge roadster with a 5.9 in it.
funny thing is when he told me of the trucks and the non payment of services from the guy named " dr performance" (i believe his name is barry sanders). then when i asked him about greg who claimed to build it he said "who?"

you both would be wrong , Jerry Bickel built the chassis , and Darrel Alderman drove it for Nickens Brothers , , Little Doc bought the pair of trucks , and Chad Riley did run a Cummins in them, but when I started this project , I started with a clean sheet of paper . nothing remained in that chassis , no different than a bare chassis , so your insulations are false and misleading John , ,

for that matter I spent a lot of time on you funny car with Charlie putting the motor plates and read end in.
People are getting on here to try and discredit what I did, and then say how unprofessional I am for defending myself .

I built that truck, and had help from my friends , I talked Ray Little in to helping , Greg at ZZ had never even look at a diesel engine , I talked him in to this crazy venue , and now 90% or his business is diesel ,

I assembled the truck , put a Bruno in it , worked with Jason Coan on the convertors , and ran 8.72 @ 154 mph over 5 years ago. Something John you have yet to do with a car that is a lot lighter, with a lot more help and money. I could have run a lot faster then, but little doc didn’t want to go and show the truck, and it was parked. When Keaton came on the scene, again I had a mandate, and again a box full of warranty parts to sell for 25 cents on the dollar to fun the new engine.

I moved the project to the back of RayMac racing engines to be closer to machine tools. I spent almost 2 years, and at the end I asked Charlie Stewart to go with me to the races with his new trailer. I raced with Charlie on his comp team, when the motor Program to my V 6 Dragster became uncompetitive due to severe index hits.

John you continue to spread these lies that try to belittle why I did, I was the first to run a 8 second pass in a diesel truck, , I am the third fasted person in a diesel truck , behind Wes and Charlie .

Everyone says I’m tooting my own horn, , it’s not that I’m correction the constant lies , by people like you that are jealous of my accomplishments

So this continued attacks, are getting old, would not anyone else defend their passion when people spread lies.

This is bullchit... I'm tired of reading it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back