Photo of a H2 Cam compared to 04.5 stocker

I will bite,

Can you elaborate on this please?

The material used is 3D Ductile iron. It cant be flame or induction hardened by its alloy design. It is designed to be poured into a chilled mold. I would rather leave rehardening to someone dumber than me, smarter than me, or luckier than me to try and make work.

Some ductile irons can be induction hardened.

RonA,

You are right.

Don't you know Doug???? It came from credible people on the net, so it must be true. :hehe: :hehe:

Like Wade, LMAO

Im callin' the cops, Racin is using the race card. LMFAO!!

From the bottom of the deck too. LOL

Not to hijack but I have a 12v cam that is .255" I and .290" E would it be worth switching in?

This is a good thread, its the first time I have ever seen Don post numbers on his cams!

Don, are your billet cams going to just be the same grinds as the Helix II and III or will there be more choices?

how about the new h3 cam i saw on the website that it is being changed or something i cant remember exactly what it is said its been a few days but what are it's advantages? i am considering a cam in the very near furture and like all others would like to only do it once. is there going to be a fly cut piston required for this cam?

danny

Can this cam thread please not be flushed down the pooper ya'll? There are some people like myself who like trying to learn about these things....

Back