So...where are the D-maxes?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Lloyd, swing by and hit my driveway while your out. :bow:

wayne

JasonCzerak said:
Today we secretly replaced NastyGirl with a Banks marketing representive. Watch as we advertise about the vapar ware motor parts "to be released". Notice how similar this sounds to comp461 and Colin Banks.

:hehe: :hehe: :hehe: ohh that was too easy :) Just messing with ya Nasty :) heh.

:kick: Ouch that ones gunna leave a mark!!! LOL

I'm just a diesel junkie.. Brand doesn't mean much to me.. With that being said, back to the Dodge being a dyno queen.. My truck weighed in at over 6300 pounds with me in it and ran 128.7 in the quarter with just bolt ons. The head has never been off (knock on wood). This is also my daily driver that will get 23 mpg on the way to the track. Next time it will be around 70 pounds heavier since I'm adding a new tow hitch.. It also has the old school HX40/BHT3B turbos. Most people wouldn't even consider running them since there are so many other turbos that are much larger and cost a minimum of twice as much. We all know, if it cost more it has to be better.. :D

hey the crs aren't that far behind ithink there is just as mant common rail dodges doing 10's as ther are dma

lmills said:
I saw that LOL. What happened? :D

We were having a rather productive thread that we did not want turned into a pissing contest.

Congrats to all of you who saw the post. I am happy that your eyesight is in proper working order further questions need to be directed to post #69

Timbeaux38 said:
Congrats to all of you who saw the post. I am happy that your eyesight is in proper working order further questions need to be directed to post #69
I saw that too!

Naaaaaastygirl????

hey i'm new to this site, i'm usually on cumminsforums.com but i had a question for keith and nastygirl. I saw a video of you on the strip only running 13s and i was disappointed. i hope that was just a practice run or something because i've been following your truck since i saw her run at merchants. I have a cummins but my buddy has an 05 dmax thats done up and i love his truck and i'm not like all these other guys who are gonna s*it on everything that doesent have a C on it. I know your pretty tightlipped about numbers which is understandable but have you run any faster in the 1/4???????

dan-kenny said:
hey i'm new to this site, i'm usually on cumminsforums.com but i had a question for keith and nastygirl. I saw a video of you on the strip only running 13s and i was disappointed. i hope that was just a practice run or something because i've been following your truck since i saw her run at merchants. I have a cummins but my buddy has an 05 dmax thats done up and i love his truck and i'm not like all these other guys who are gonna s*it on everything that doesent have a C on it. I know your pretty tightlipped about numbers which is understandable but have you run any faster in the 1/4???????

Couldn't have been my truck it's never ran a 13. :hehe:

Ok to keep with the original post I am up here in canada and the track is owned by a cr diesel at 10.4 and 130 mph ( built by NADP ), and my 24 valve is the points champion in the ATPA modified diesel class 2 years in a row. So I think its pretty fair to say here in alberta the Dodges rulling the roost but if the chevs get the front ends in order I admit it will be tuff to stay on top and the fords are up and comming so this year will be intresting to see what happens. Happy new year all James c/o Stax Motorsports

def nastygirl

hey, nasty my bad i'm looking at the dieselplace.com videos on the first page and it says nasty girl at salt lake city at rocky mountain raceway you ran a couple 12.60s and a 13.51. Just wondering what that was:what: either way your truck is sick

If I remember correctly, that was all on Nasty's old combination. With the twins that were on it at Merchants it ran an 11.2.......

ya it said it was 2006 but i saw the maximized twins and the mitusa pump, everything looked the same i didnt know he upgraded

hey nasty i have a question for you if diesel fuel starts to run out of its ability to burn fast enough at about 6000 are you planning to run pure syn-diesel fuel

There are some fuel mixtures that are being tested, not by myself but they are being done. Seems the Type D or whatever they are calling it these days:hehe: have done some experimenting as well. Could be a rumor but I heard they are already running close to 7000 RPM. There is ALOT to be had and found yet in diesel fuel IMO. :rockwoot:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back