So...where are the D-maxes?

Status
Not open for further replies.
duramaxin14 said:
Stock injectors can make 1000 hp. any advarge joe can get a allison built for 4k

Really? Billet, input, output, and intermediate? Also including clutches, converter and ect.?

Now who makes 1k with stock injectors?

inline6359 said:
Dude, as soon as we get more RPM's your soap opra is over!! Consider yourselves crushed!

Even if we dont, flordia has more claims then Al Gore at a Firefox meeting!:hehe:
when you get more rpm your cp3s will not like it! already found that with the dmax

duramaxin14 said:
Adam we dont need billet this and billet that stock ones are fine. and yes that is clucths and drums. Everything u need

Then its not built, its half assed.:evil

Just because you come close to a fully built dodge tranny because you cheap out does not mean you are at the same level.

Nasty girl 1036 hp with stock sticks. Casper 10.50's stock sticks. Caspers i beilve even has stock input in output shafts. Im not postive about this judgement but i beilve they do

Adam how is it half ass if we dont need them. A dodge shafts are like pencils compared to a ally. Have u ever had a ally apart and looked at the shafts??

McRat is running 10.60's on stock sticks though Nasty Girl's are aftermarket. The duramax pumps, especially the lbz's already flow more than the cummins and billet shafts are not needed for the power made with a single cp3. I think the cummins will be a serious contender when they get rpms but I don't think they'll walk all over a duramax. What you guys need more than anything is a program like efi live. We can control basically everything with it. All your rpms are going to do is bring you one step closer to the duramax while we're taking two steps further ahead;) I see some serious dmax ownage this next year. The problem with the duramax is it hasn't been around even half as long as the cummins and it has made incredible strides in that short time period and it just keeps on coming. More and more trucks are being modified and are hitting the strip and the dirt track and more similar cummins trucks will have to settle for lower places$.02

duramaxin14 said:
Adam how is it half ass if we dont need them. A dodge shafts are like pencils compared to a ally. Have u ever had a ally apart and looked at the shafts??

Yep and i dont care, i work with what i am handed. If nasty did make 1036 with that then good for him. That is more then i thought could be obtained with stock shafts.

But just to clarify, my name is Rick, not Adam. And i love a good **** talking thread, dont you?

duramaxin14 said:
Adam we dont need billet this and billet that stock ones are fine. and yes that is clucths and drums. Everything u need
so why buck spruill swap his allison transmission to a dodge tranny then?

durbin said:
McRat is running 10.60's on stock sticks though Nasty Girl's are aftermarket. The duramax pumps, especially the lbz's already flow more than the cummins and billet shafts are not needed for the power made with a single cp3. I think the cummins will be a serious contender when they get rpms but I don't think they'll walk all over a duramax. What you guys need more than anything is a program like efi live. We can control basically everything with it. All your rpms are going to do is bring you one step closer to the duramax while we're taking two steps further ahead;) I see some serious dmax ownage this next year. The problem with the duramax is it hasn't been around even half as long as the cummins and it has made incredible strides in that short time period and it just keeps on coming. More and more trucks are being modified and are hitting the strip and the dirt track and more similar cummins trucks will have to settle for lower places$.02
D-max have been out longer than the CR cummins...in my opinion the only thing the d-max will be owning this year is the drivers pocketbook.

durbin said:
keep dreamin' man. How can you say the Dmax has only been out so long when the CR Cummins has been out for less time than the Dmax has?
Ohh and Mcrat has stock injectors? Since when? check out this http://www.competitiondiesel.com/forums/showpost.php?p=92933&postcount=1

BFD99 said:
so why buck spruill swap his allison transmission to a dodge tranny then?

Buck swiched because the allison is mechanical. And he did not have the pantience for people to figured out how to tune the ally. When everyone gets squared away and learns how to tune a allision the ally will be whoopin butt to

here is a Duramax that dosen't break at close to 1000hp and will run for hours at the level , one pump . and at kill will easly make 1200 to 1300 hp

Web-layout_06.gif

here is the car its going in

dragsternx154.jpg

and this one for Drag week

dragsternx151.jpg

I beilve he is trying to say cummins has been out sense 1989 that i can remember im sure they have been out longer then that. Duramax has only been out sense 2001

duramaxin14 said:
I beilve he is trying to say cummins has been out sense 1989 that i can remember im sure they have been out longer then that. Duramax has only been out sense 2001

And a CR cummins has only been out since 03.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back