So where are these 700hp 6.4L Power Strokes?

A few here would tickle that number.......and as always the 7.3's were out if full force!!!LOL
[MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iSwkcoLkj-Y[/MEDIA]

A few here would tickle that number.......and as always the 7.3's were out if full force!!!LOL
[MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iSwkcoLkj-Y[/MEDIA]

And the bouncing beauty at the start is a 7.3L.

Cool video. Not nearly as cool as it was actually standing there watching it in person though.

Last edited:
Charles arguing with this small group of retards is like arguing with a special Olympics team, they have no clue what life is outside of their small circle jerk.

I dont know, my friend couldnt pay her to pose on his SD:poke:

You have to admit, you left yourself wide open on that one:hehe:

you know whats the most worthless thing on a girl like that? .... a guy like you. lol just messin with ya i had to it was there!

if only you guys knew about the knowledge that charles has and what he has done and will continue to do with the 7.3... charles and i have had our little arguements but i will definitely back up anything he has to say...

Such talk from a man of the cross.....tsk tsk.

ok, I'll admit that was a lil harsh and uncalled for so change the word "retards" to "people" but the point remains the same.

The problem is anytime a post is made talking about a good running Ford the same "people" start talking smack, just like any other thread that goes against the grain of the normal cummins talk or click of this forum.

ok, I'll admit that was a lil harsh and uncalled for so change the word "retards" to "people" but the point remains the same.

The problem is anytime a post is made talking about a good running Ford the same "people" start talking smack, just like any other thread that goes against the grain of the normal cummins talk or click of this forum.

There are lots of good running Fords IMO, its just that very few of them have powerstrokes in them... and most are I6's. wether Cummins or 4.9L gassers :D

honestly charles, you have no clue when it comes to diesels... youve already shown that your IQ is far lower than your post count.... do some ACTUAL research and you will easily find that haisley and schied make the HP numbers you only wish a ford could do without splitting the block in 2. i give kudos to stroked out and double overtime for the initiative to make a ford actually competitive and they have done in...... but with god knows how much money and mechanical injection used by the MIGHTY CUMMINS!!! perhaps you should step out from under your rock as you havent seen the light of day in decades! why dont you think the big dogs like haisley and schied havent messed with the ford do the extent they have the dodges? the platform isnt exactly there.
either way, you have your loyalty and we have ours. just wait til someone comes out with a head for the cummins that actually flows air versus what we have now! that is our restriction, not the fuel system you dumba$$. we have fuel, strength, and longevity, just not the airflow. if you would have done some research, you would know that!!
sorry for the long post............and

OWNED?

Back