Sturgis,KY

Does anyone know if there is a firm date yet ? how about rules ? Looking forward to Sturgis, Can't wait to pull against ya'll Jordan, Blair, Kyle, Josh.

March 20th is the date Barry and i beleace start time is 6pm. Im gonna be pressed to get the cummins up and going by then, Im still waiting on head and bottom end to get back from machine shop.

Start time is @ 7pm, gates open @ 4pm. Im still waiting the rules so I can get them posted for everyone. I'll check back with the fairboard on Mon.

From my understanding is 2.6 charger 8500 lbs class. No spray of any kind. Run a 2.6 legal truck and hope you brung enough. You thinking about bringing the new puller down House.

I want to try the new truck out to see how it runs before tearing into it. As long as air to water is legal

How are you coming along ?

Brad left me in charge this week, he has to work. first thing i'm going to do is change the points and spark plugs, if i can find them. its been smoking lately, i'm going to make some adjustments. Brad will be glad he left me in charge when he gets back.

Brad left me in charge this week, he has to work. first thing i'm going to do is change the points and spark plugs, if i can find them. its been smoking lately, i'm going to make some adjustments. Brad will be glad he left me in charge when he gets back.

:doh:

From my understanding truck will be teched before they pull, wieght 8500lbs No spray (DRUGS) recommend rear ujoint sheild, No Bushing, bump stop and tracton bars allowed. If turning more the 4500 rpm have right safety etq.

If have any qestions please call Shane Robinson he is the one teching the trucks and one with rules 270-217-3811

Joe
Shane said water to air intercooler was fine. If you have any ? call him.

From my understanding truck will be teched before they pull, wieght 8500lbs No spray (DRUGS) recommend rear ujoint sheild, No Bushing, bump stop and tracton bars allowed. If turning more the 4500 rpm have right safety etq.

If have any qestions please call Shane Robinson he is the one teching the trucks and one with rules 270-217-3811

Joe
Shane said water to air intercooler was fine. If you have any ? call him.

im guessing 2.6 no bushing and 6.4 twins will be fine then correct?

Maybe I better come by on friday just to make sure you put the right ignition coil on this time LOL

Back