Sturgis,KY

Thanks for the offer but we will be on the pulling track. We don't give up that easy. Nothing that a welder and mill cant fix:charger:

Just as long as all this occurs before the mexican resturaunt. No way I wanna strike an arc around you guys after a meal like that :hehe:

So you guys are going to be up to pull Brad, I was wondering if Barry called Shane

Yea, he called and had a talk with him. We will have to alter our game plan some but all in fun. Just a little harder because Barry has moved a hour north and cant work on the truck as much. I had a lot of fun a couple years ago and have been wanting to go back so we will just have to pull together somehow to make it back.

Aww come on chris, I think its the other way around. I also didn't know you can have 5 different meats and seafood on a single nacho plate, that had to be some kind of record.:hehe: Next time I think we should go down a few exits and hit up longhorn steakhouse. Maybe they can put shrimp, hamburger meat, ham and bacon on your steak.LOL

I look foward to seeing you guys, just wish the cummins was going to be done, maybe this year i can make it down to pull with you guys some

I'm glad you got in touch of someone that knows what the rules are Jordan. I've been at the fair office every day this week tryin to get them!

Just had to make a phone call, isnt it past your bed time, Shane going to the fair board i think tommorow to try to set pull order up so where not last and that way he can get the trucks tech'd instead of what happened last year.

Last edited:
Bedtime? Whats that? I always hate when we pull last. But if they didnt do that the crowd would leave too early and wouldnt watch the asser's. Woops, I forgot the "G".:shake:

Bedtime? Whats that? I always hate when we pull last. But if they didnt do that the crowd would leave too early and wouldnt watch the asser's. Woops, I forgot the "G".:shake:

Only problem I see us pullin mid way instead of last is the fact there is no venilation.... the way it sounds there will b some heavyily fueledl trucks which could cause some concern for visibility and possible health risk to older folks that may have breathin problems JMO...

Only problem I see us pullin mid way instead of last is the fact there is no venilation.... the way it sounds there will b some heavyily fueledl trucks which could cause some concern for visibility and possible health risk to older folks that may have breathin problems JMO...

That is true, maybe they will turn on the fans in the building.

Talked to Shane today he want to know how many would be willing to run a open class, before he has his meeting with fair board next wensday. So guys figure out how many will run a open class, and run the 2.6 class.
Thanks
Jordan

i might if it lasts one hook also ask if they sale bags of ice there

5x22's 600cc pump , low timing,stock cam and laggy tubo yup i am haha

Talked to Shane today he want to know how many would be willing to run a open class, before he has his meeting with fair board next wensday. So guys figure out how many will run a open class, and run the 2.6 class.
Thanks
Jordan

I'll pull both just for the hooks

With a open class tyler you could pull the red truck,

Joe i think they have ice there, if not there's a hucks up the road.

Aww come on chris, I think its the other way around. I also didn't know you can have 5 different meats and seafood on a single nacho plate, that had to be some kind of record.:hehe: Next time I think we should go down a few exits and hit up longhorn steakhouse. Maybe they can put shrimp, hamburger meat, ham and bacon on your steak.LOL

You know, I never thought about that. Good Idea:thankyou2:
Nail-it ready for tomorrow ?

Fired it up yesterday, had to do a few burn outs. had to break in the new neighborhood. RUNS GREAT !!!

Back