Sturgis,KY

With a open class tyler you could pull the red truck,

Joe i think they have ice there, if not there's a hucks up the road.

yeah ill do that for sure if I get her back together again waiting on the new pumps and turbos at the moment...random question jordan but do you still have my hitch or if not what happened to it lol

Im game for both. Well if i dont break the 1st pull! This track is usually hard on equipment. We are tryin out the new set up. It will be done early next week. Will the open class be right after the 2.6 class? I think if we are gonna pull 2.6 half way through then pull open at the end. That way the air to water guys can fill back up, change covers on the turbo, or whatever, and it will still keep the people there to watch the end. In the open nitrous, water, propane?

here's the email i just got from Shane Robinson on how its going to go down at Sturgis. Last year hook fee was $30

We will run a 2.6 class (rules I sent you) third class. These guys will be teched as they come into the building. There are a total of 7 classes. The 7th class will be open diesel. 2.6 class pullers will have the option to pull in this class also. I would like to see some safety equipment on all the trucks, but I will require trucks that do not meet the 2.6 class rules to at least have one loop over the rear u-joint. Other than that "run what ya brung". The more the merrier! Thanks and call if you have any questions.

Shane

here's the email i just got from Shane Robinson on how its going to go down at Sturgis. Last year hook fee was $30

We will run a 2.6 class (rules I sent you) third class. These guys will be teched as they come into the building. There are a total of 7 classes. The 7th class will be open diesel. 2.6 class pullers will have the option to pull in this class also. I would like to see some safety equipment on all the trucks, but I will require trucks that do not meet the 2.6 class rules to at least have one loop over the rear u-joint. Other than that "run what ya brung". The more the merrier! Thanks and call if you have any questions.

Shane

How exactly are they going to tech the trucks "as they come into the building"? It takes a good 10 minutes to pull the intake horn off the turbo on a dmax plus the time to put it back together.

Thats why you should already have it off when you go to weigh, to speed things up. If you have concerns call Shane, I'm just posting what he has told and sent me.

Thats why you should already have it off when you go to weigh, to speed things up. If you have concerns call Shane, I'm just posting what he has told and sent me.

Exactly and if you go in the building in the order you pull you'll have plenty of time to put it back on in time

I will be there Barry but not sure i'll have the cummins ready to pull still waiting on the head work to be done.

who all is going to make it. Dont look like i'll be pulling the cummins still waiting on the intake manifold to show up.

rear end finished on sat, Hitch is almost done, ordered manifold today going to be close but ill be there

All I got left to do is wash it, wax it and load it on the trailer.:woohoo:

all i have to do is hook up the radiator, and wash it. Waxing isnt really in my plans those rust spots will cut ya wide open haha payout in the open class gonna be worth driving 4 hours?

Back