Summer purchases

I have it set at 60 and it doesn't move from there.Good luck on your quest.

Frankie

thats with a FASS 150/180,right? Not a stock fuel pump.

Do you have the different spring in the FASS pump? I thought with the stock spring that you could only get 50-55 psi. Even with a regulator under the hood. (not speaking of the boost reference)

This is not doubting anything you said in any way shape or form..just a question.

I have a FASS 150/180 a regulated return with the rear crossover line and 190's fuel pressure no mater what the throttle positions stays at 50 +/- 2 psi.

Question for you guys with upgraded fuel kits...did you install the kits, then the Fass/AirDog bc you were not maintaining pressure???Or did you just install them both at the same time? Some seem to think the stock fuel pump is fine..others seem to think you should purchase a FA seperator with the stronger pump to maintain the 50-60 psi pressure...

Need to know bc I purchased DJs fuel kit and have a good buy lined up for an AirDog if I want one...prices are going to jump up around may for the AirDogs so now would be best time to buy....

Question for you guys with upgraded fuel kits...did you install the kits, then the Fass/AirDog bc you were not maintaining pressure???QUOTE]
I thought I answered that earlier. I was running Dj's kit with my 190's and my pressure would drop to about 20psi. when I installed the fass I also installed injectors 225cc

Sorry Rob, 5+ pages of threads is a lot to back up and read...

So basically if I do not want to deal with the pressure dropping before boost is made, or dropping as much as 20 psi - I should get an AirDog/Fass system...

Back