Super Clean 2nd Gen 02 Show Truck/Street Rod

One of the best looking 2nd. Gen's out there. Good luck on the sale Mike.

Thx man. I promise that if this truck appeals to you in anyway, it won't be one of those deals where when you see it in person, it's a let down. It's as well engineered and clean as it looks online.

Thx Rich. I'm not even sure you can still find the Mar 09 issue of 8-Lug on the shelf but if you can, Rob did a very nice feature & full write up on the truck. Thank you Rob and Timmay for the hookup! I wanna build another mag feature ride and this time I go nuts lol.

Maybe if it had a hoodstack? CB'er antennas? Rusted out under carriage? Mudder tires? Shoddy workmanship? Tell me what it's missing?

The only thing missing is money in my wallet to buy it, absolutely beautiful!

Thank you man. I was about to throw in an offer to stuff a rag in the intake so it would blow clouds of smoke like it had a peepump on it.

That is the sweeeetest 2nd gen period, nice and clean with a nasty stance.:Cheer:If you dont mind me asking where did you get the headlights, they look very tasteful.

Do a search on eBay for projector headlights for a Dodge Ram. They look nice and fit well but the stockers produced better light I think.

2" under stock front, 6" under stock rear. If the stars align on Thur and my offer for the GT is accepted, the truck will be offered for $16.5k Friday. I need it out of my garage by next Monday. Bring cash.

if i didnt have almost the same truck but black and not as detailed i would buy it in a heart beat. lol its kinda nasty seeing the price of these things, seeing how i bought mine for 20000 3 years ago and put all that money into it and now see your truck selling so cheap! someone needs to buy this thing!!! were did you get the lowering kit?

It is Dex I know. Now the problem becomes people think I must be desperate to sell it because there is something wrong it. It's a no win situation. Part of my reasoning for getting out of diesels is it's not the right demographic for the type of vehicle I want to have as a toy and take care of. This truck has been treated like a $300k Ferrari. I've invested countless hours going over every little system and part on the truck and correcting where I thought the factory made a mistake or I could do it better. I've sunk over $50k in it and now I can't get $20k out of it. The diesel hobby is about making gobs of HP in a pickup with big mudder tires, smoke stacks, and CB antennas. That is the antitheses of what I want and built with this truck. In the GT I think I'll have a car that I can baby the chit out of and at any point get my money out of it in a heart beat if I get tired of it down the road at some point. That and I dig the chit out of them :)

This is the deal of the year jump now before I change my mind

Denver

hmm maybe i should sell mine and buy yours mike? :woohoo:

Back