Super Clean 2nd Gen 02 Show Truck/Street Rod

im doing everything i can to try to find a buyer. people are stupid!!! if they know anything about the 24v second gens then they would know that nothing tops yours. and i have one and can tell just by looking at it that its worth at least 21000. thats what i would sell it for. if people have a problem with 2 wheel drive and a fuel cell then they should swap in a tank and axle and transfer case and still have a truck that is worth more then they put into it. if anyone wants to build something like your truck then it will cost at least triple what your selling it for, so they should just put the extra couple thousand into it for the "missing" pieces. how about i trade you my truck and maybe you could get 15000 for mine? its 4x4 and normal fuel tank. lol

are you interested in selling your truck? is it the one in your avitar? let me know im in the market for a diesel pickup and i have cash. send e-mail to markbailey21@hotmail.com also where are you located?

are you interested in selling your truck? is it the one in your avitar? let me know im in the market for a diesel pickup and i have cash. send e-mail to markbailey21@hotmail.com also where are you located?

lol well if the price is right yes. but i think of my truck like its my child. i bought it 4 years ago with 70,000 miles for 18000 bucks and have put just as much into it as i bought it for. so at this point the only way i will sell it is if i put it back to stock and sell it at kbb price, or i sell it for around 25000 with everything on it. and i know i will never get that for it. :bang but if you want to put up 25000 then i will drive to your door and hand you the keys. one thing people have to remember is that if you want a truck with 550hp it will cost a lot of money so its either do it yourself or buy it built. and it will end up being the same amount of money one way or the other. shoot me a pm either way. im always looking at trucks for sale just for fun, i dont mind keeping a second eye out on a deal for you... but if i could do it all over again i would buy. badassdiesels.

Truck is sold. Thx Matt & Josh. Very pleased it's going to the new owners. Matt is a Top Fuel Harley mechanic and knows his chit.

Finally pulled the trigger on a new toy today. It's getting some duke1n personalization and should be here in a couple weeks. Nothing too crazy about 650hp. It's pretty cool. I'm excited as hell ;)

About time. What are you getting? Or is it a dukie secret...

Thank you so much my studious moderators for moving my thread to the sold section. I feel important knowing you are ever so vigilantly looking over me. I was going to send a PM but it happened so fast I didn't need to lol. Well done, you have performed your duties well. Gracias!

Thx, I suffered a huge loss with the amount of money I sunk in that truck but so is life in diesel performance. It went to a good home which is all I could ask. Onward and upward!

Thank you so much my studious moderators for moving my thread to the sold section. I feel important knowing you are ever so vigilantly looking over me. I was going to send a PM but it happened so fast I didn't need to lol. Well done, you have performed your duties well. Gracias!

We're good like that.

Where did it go too, what state? just out of curiosity

Lavon

Back