Super Clean 2nd Gen 02 Show Truck/Street Rod

hmm maybe i should sell mine and buy yours mike? :woohoo:
That would work out well Dex. I will trailer it down next week as I am heading to Ark to pick up a GT. I have a guy in Denver who said he was serious but then started baulking because it has a fuel cell. It's like jeez it will go 300 miles on a tank what do you need. If you want to drive it in the rain god forbid, put a bed cover on it. I need it gone. $17k people bring me cash this weekend. I'm starting to feel like you can lead a horse to water but you can't make it buy the cleanest best put together $50k 2nd gen in the world for $17k?

I should make it clear that the guy in Denver has not seen the truck or it would already be sold by now.

Damb, that's a hit to take. I just can not believe that truck is not gone. Just make it a tow beast for the GT. A few laps on a nice track in that thing and no more street car LOL carbon rotors...full cage...

It's a huge hit but that's what sinking lots of money into toys get's you I guess. I dunno about tracking the GT... I already have a pretty bad OCD problem with keeping my truck spotless. I can't imagine how bad it's going to get with the GT. I'll be in counseling by the end of the summer probably lol.

PM replied. Like I said, if this is not gone by the time my buddy gets out of boot camp and picks my truck up, I will be flying out there that day!

Wow, and just like that I have several offers ranging from $16.5k to $18k. I guess $17k was the sweet spot. I know one of you is serious as it get's - you know who you are. The guy that made the high offer today is a 14yr old kid. Seems to have the dough but I don't have a good feeling about putting this truck in the hands of a kid and having them go kill themselves. This is an high 11 sec truck with slicks and I dunno if I want that on my hands knowing some kid with a learner permit is out cutting his teeth in it. I'll be in touch with each of you this weekend and hope to have it gone by early next week. I get a heart ache everytime I think of my truck driving away with someone else but I'm thinking I might be able to rebound ok & get over it if I can go look at this in the garage where my truck used to sit. Thoughts?

2008-GeigerCars-Ford-GT-Rear-1600x1200.jpg

Wow, and just like that I have several offers ranging from $16.5k to $18k. I guess $17k was the sweet spot. I know one of you is serious as it get's - you know who you are. The guy that made the high offer today is a 14yr old kid. Seems to have the dough but I don't have a good feeling about putting this truck in the hands of a kid and having them go kill themselves. This is an high 11 sec truck with slicks and I dunno if I want that on my hands knowing some kid with a learner permit is out cutting his teeth in it. I'll be in touch with each of you this weekend and hope to have it gone by early next week. I get a heart ache everytime I think of my truck driving away with someone else but I'm thinking I might be able to rebound ok & get over it if I can go look at this in the garage where my truck used to sit. Thoughts?

2008-GeigerCars-Ford-GT-Rear-1600x1200.jpg

That GT is sick, but its just something about your truck, I dont know if I could part with it, I know times are hard but why not keep em both, that way you have the best of both worlds:)

Are you trying to get me banned again lol? I refuse to answer your question on the grounds that someone, somewhere in the world, will get their panties in a bunch, over some meaningless to most normal people, innerweb jab, and phone in a ban request. No thanks!

I hear ya on keeping both. It's just I don't have enough attention to go around. I laid on a creeper in the car wash yesterday for an hour washing the underneath side of my truck with what was a perfectly good wash cloth I stole from the kitchen area. Do ya thing I have an OCD problem? Throw another vehicle in the mix and when would I sleep or work?

Are you trying to get me banned again lol? I refuse to answer your question on the grounds that someone, somewhere in the world, will get their panties in a bunch, over some meaningless to most normal people, innerweb jab, and phone in a ban request. No thanks!

I hear ya on keeping both. It's just I don't have enough attention to go around. I laid on a creeper in the car wash yesterday for an hour washing the underneath side of my truck with what was a perfectly good wash cloth I stole from the kitchen area. Do ya thing I have an OCD problem? Throw another vehicle in the mix and when would I sleep or work?

badassdiesel you are making the right call on that GT great cars enjoy

Was at a cruise night tonight and a guy had a GT there...a real one...as in original GT40. Said he drove it about 40 miles to get there....no trailer.

An original would be worth a boat load of money. I looked at the Superformance continuation cars. Nice but I couldn't even get in it. I don't mean I got in but it was cramped. I mean I couldn't even get fully seated. You would have no chance Rich lol. Did you notice the headers on it?

Jeesh I feel like I'm in kindergarten. Don't offer me $18k and then tell me your 14 and have to ask your dad first Dustin. Don't PM 5 mins after I biatch about jokers and ask for serious offers only and tell me you are very serious and then disappear after I drive 50 miles to show it to you Rex. What is wrong with people. Flakes & Fakes. $17.5k Don't even think about contacting me if you have no money. There is not a 2nd Gen in the world in the same league as this truck pristine or not. I will park this truck beside any truck out there and it will win hands down. Don't be a doof people. If you are selling a truck and get an offer from either of these individuals... take it with a grain of salt.

im doing everything i can to try to find a buyer. people are stupid!!! if they know anything about the 24v second gens then they would know that nothing tops yours. and i have one and can tell just by looking at it that its worth at least 21000. thats what i would sell it for. if people have a problem with 2 wheel drive and a fuel cell then they should swap in a tank and axle and transfer case and still have a truck that is worth more then they put into it. if anyone wants to build something like your truck then it will cost at least triple what your selling it for, so they should just put the extra couple thousand into it for the "missing" pieces. how about i trade you my truck and maybe you could get 15000 for mine? its 4x4 and normal fuel tank. lol

The 14 gt old that's been out making offers right and left I discover now... oh well dumb kid. His mom&dad need to revoke his computer privilages. When you are local to Denver and tell me you are very serious and then blow me off... Now you've pissed me off. I'm learning now this is not your first time pulling this crap Rex. It will sell and Im sorry if I get short with anyone else that wants to make an offer. Don't waste yours or my time if you are a flake

good luck on the sale mike, sucks when people can't follow through with their word.

I guess you can lead a horse to water but you can't make it drink. I have two offers right now for peanuts. I'll honor those offers if they come through. If not I'm about to take it off the market I mean it's ridiculous. Did everybody fall down and hit their heads? You're out thinkin yourselves on this one people. I really do have $50k and several hundred hours into this truck. You want me to pay you to take it? Is that it lmao?

buy1.jpg

buy2.jpg

buy3.jpg

pm'd you

Give me a call when you get the time, if the truck is still available. Thanks

As of this Monday.......

This truck will have a new owner..... NO BULL****, TIRE KICKIN, CHAIN YANKERS HERE. Have a good day!!!!!!!!! My brother is looking forward to meeting you in Denver. Freak him out on the test drive..... Bring a plastic bag, or a DEPENDS, for him to sit on, and tell him I told you to give it to him...LOL

Back