TNT Informal Dyno Day 1/12/08

dzlfarmboy

Supporting Vendor
We have a few guys scheduled to spin the rollers on January 12th and figured we would try to make a day out of it. So if you got any nice Christmas presents you want to try out, come on out. And anyone who would like to just watch and hang out is welcome. Might be a little chilly but hopefully the weather will turn out ok.

Henderson, MD 21640

Thank's Brett
410-490-6075
www.tnt-power.com

Pylesville its about 2 miles south of the MD PA line ... i think i met you at the buck this year?

Last edited:
Been waiting for you to have another dyno event. I'll be there to spin the rollers. What time are things going to kick off??

Last edited:
BigNasty4x4 said:
Been waiting for you to have another dyno event. I'll be there to spin the rollers. What time are things going to kick off??

Going to start around 10am or so.

Sounds like a plan, can't hang around too long though, its my fire companies banquet that night, but I'll be there.

If the weather's decent and no work that weekend, I'd like to come down for a visit.. Looks like a 4 hr. ride.

If i have trouble finding you guys down there, should i try giving the ph. number given by the orginal poster in this thread (Brett) a call, for help???

nick17847 said:
If the weather's decent and no work that weekend, I'd like to come down for a visit.. Looks like a 4 hr. ride.

If i have trouble finding you guys down there, should i try giving the ph. number given by the orginal poster in this thread (Brett) a call, for help???

Yup if you have any trouble just give me a call 410-490-6075, if you google the address it shouldn't be too bad.

gonna try to make this one. :D I would like to see if the new intercooler makes any difference on the #2 runs, plus it would be nice to try out the heavy drums.. :D

lmills said:
gonna try to make this one. :D I would like to see if the new intercooler makes any difference on the #2 runs, plus it would be nice to try out the heavy drums.. :D

Sweet! Can't wait to see that thing run.

:ft:

I just want to be clear about something...

We are starting with the dyno at 10am, but there are 3-4 trucks that are already scheduled (the ones that Brett mentioned in the first post). These guys set up the date and time in advance, so we need to run them first. Once we are finished with their trucks, we will start running other trucks.

Just wanted to be clear on this in case someone is on a real tight schedule and was planning on dynoing first.

Also, the cost will be $70 for 3 pulls ($10 each additional pull)

Hope to see you all there.

Chris

Last edited:
this would be fuel only runs unfortunately. I have already took the gonzo sticks out for the year. LOL They made quite a mess pushing snow. :D

im going with wade's philosophy, i can tune my truck better on the street, i dont need to dyno it to know it makes power!

Lloyd, that ain't cool... but i guess your invited anyway.:hehe:

Tj, no one will believe your power claims unless you get your butt dyno calibrated and certified. Wade should be able to help you with this... LOL

I might make it out. I hate taking the rear duals off, but I'd like to see the difference this 62/71 is making.

you downsizing on me phatty?

i could not imagine going to a smaller faster spooling charger after having this silver bullet. i was driving tonight, late on my way home a few minutes ago, well it hasn't rained since yesterday, so the roads are dry but cold, and in 4th and 5th gear it was getting squirrely on me with the 33" BFG all terrains. im gonna have to put my 35's back on to see if the rear of this truck might stay straight. and again, thats with the lag of the 66...with a 62 spooling much faster i would probably have wrecked already LOL.

Back