TNT Informal Dyno Day 1/12/08

I can't open the wastegate on the 64 so I figured I'd try something else, especially when Tim had an offer I couldn't refuse. He'd already told me to look for a 62 if I wanted to hang a s400 down the road =X

Down, but not out :ft:

Ph4tty said:
I might make it out. I hate taking the rear duals off, but I'd like to see the difference this 62/71 is making.

I'll keep you posted, but I should have the dyno modified this week so we wont have to pull the duals off of duallys.

dzlfarmboy said:
I'll keep you posted, but I should have the dyno modified this week so we wont have to pull the duals off of duallys.

Right on! Ever seen a dually with just its inner wheels on? =\

Last edited:
Ph4tty said:
Right on! Ever seen a dually with just its inner wheels on? =\

Yeah they look retarded and are hard as crap to back up cause you cant see the wheels.

hey guys i'm pretty new to this site and hope to meet some of you i'll be there at the dyno event this weekend i'll be convoying down with nick17847

Welcome aboard, hopfully the friday rain wont make too much of a mess, If anything looks questionable Sat morn just give us a call to double check.
410-490-6075
410-310-9171

Thanks Brett

I wasn't expecting that big of a turnout for an informal event, but it was still a great time. Too bad nothing but the Dodge's were able to break through the 400 hp barrier.

I still think we need to limit Mr Mills to 1/2 power on his smarty, just to level the field :hehe: Thats the first time I've witnessed a 1000+ hp run- congrats. A year ago the boards would have been all over news like that, but I guess its yesterdays news now?? :hehe: Outstanding results :rockwoot:

Oh and Brett, I can see why you have that handle now :hehe:

So who was DOCTORDIESEL?

Last edited:
Ph4tty said:
So who was DOCTORDIESEL?

LOL

To bad he's not here to tell you how your numbers are irrelevant because they came from a "diynosarur"...:hehe:

And thanks to all that came out.

I just wish i had more time to socialize and talk with everyone, especially the people i haven't met before.

Chris

Ph4tty said:
So who was DOCTORDIESEL?

you didn't see him??? He was the red headed guy that came with me! He came all the way to MD to apologize to me.

getblown5.9 said:
where are the numbers?

Dan S. - 07 Dodge - 444/845

Jack Wilson - 84 Chevy (gas) - 252/330

Donald Twigg - 95 Dodge - 229/572

JR Walters - 06 Dodge - 292/541

Jordan Towers - 04 GMC (gas) - 265/283

David Hertle - 02 Dodge - 542/1040

Nick Digan - 96 Dodge - 535/1046

Corey R - 97 Dodge - 391/785

Jarrod Moore - 02 Trans Am - 294/333

Lloyd Mills - 05 Dodge - 1017/1799

Jesse Beck - 96 Dodge - 349/853

Brandon Kimbles - 99 Dodge - 330/721

Scott B - 04 Dodge - 373/748

JR Walters - 06 Dodge - 442/821

Ashley Norris - 04 Ford - 389/690

Chris Murray - 04 Chevy - 359/612

Brett Schrader - 02 Dodge - 775/1325

lmills said:
you didn't see him??? He was the red headed guy that came with me! He came all the way to MD to apologize to me.

The Doc would never apologize. :hehe:

What was your buddies name lloyd? I didn't catch it, or maybe I forgot it. I'm horrible with names. So bad it's embarrasing...

That was timebomb on the boards, AKA the coopertuner, or the breedinator (please do not ask) LOL Hince the sticker in the back window of my truck. :hehe: His name is Rick Cooper

Last edited:
Thanks guys. I wouldn't call it outstanding... but at least we didn't break anything. :rockwoot:

It should be mandatory... everyone should have to wear stickers with their forum names. Screw the real names... they are irrelevant. :hehe:

Back