TNT Informal Dyno Day 1/12/08

Thanks to everybody that could make it out today, I had a great time. Wish I could have had a few more minutes to chat with some of you guys. Overall, couldn't ask for a better day.

lmills said:
That was timebomb on the boards, AKA the breedinator (please do not ask) LOL ....Cooper

OMG...LOL

I had a great time, glade to see the turnout of trucks.

Yes the Ford was nasty, "Man Llyod that sounded like 380-390hp" :pop:

Timebomb said:
OMG...LOL

I had a great time, glade to see the turnout of trucks.

Yes the Ford was nasty, "Man Llyod that sounded like 380-390hp" :pop:
you must be half drunk to call me at 11PM at night. :hehe: Either that, or you really appreciate the breedinator comment. LOL :hehe: :hehe:

pullinprincess said:
very true...I was the only ford represent'n!...Where were all the other blue ovals :poke:

i was on my way there but got called into work at the last minute and had to turn around

Sounds like you guys had a great day. Sorry I couldn't be there I really wanted too, but I got alot going on now with the wedding and all. I got to get my truck back on the dyno now that its running better now. I think I got my previous problem fixed :evil We will see. At least I have time for my other 2 projects now.

Hey Brett what would it take to dyno all 5 of our powerstrokes and my Cobra? What kinda deal do I get? :bigsmile:

Oh yeah I probably could come up with about 5 or more trucks on top of that. ;)

Last edited:
behrdzl said:
They knew better!!:poke:

All in all it turned out to be a great day. Everything went very smooth!

...:blahblah1: ....Oh here we go.......:rolleyes: ....:D

Yeah, had an excellent visit coming down from central PA (J-Dogg and myself).

I'd like to commend the TNT crew and ladies for keeping things rolling smooth. I look forward to seeing you guys back in action at the Mason-Dixon drags event coming in July!:clap:

It was also nice talking to the fellow 12 valve junkies there. The dyno numbers were a nice array of mild 200-300 hp runners... up to Lloyd's 4 digit hp/tq...:ylsuper:

Had a great time out there on Sat, and was fairly surprised at the turnout. Wish I could have stayed a little longer, but had a fire company dinner to attend. It was great meeting all that I spoke with.

Hopefully next time I'll be able to get my truck out there again. Damn leaf springs... lol

nick17847 said:
I'd like to commend the TNT crew and ladies for keeping things rolling smooth. I look forward to seeing you guys back in action at the Mason-Dixon drags event coming in July!

I think you may be getting Mason Dixon confused with Dockboys event no biggie.

The Mason Dixon Turbo Diesel Club http://www.masondixontdc.com/ will be holding our 2nd Annual Diesel Drag & Dyno Day at Cecil County Dragway, Rising Sun, Maryland http://cecilcountydragway.com/ on July 19, 2008.

The 5th annual Diesel Drags at Mason Dixon with be held Oct 18.

Back